Page 207 of 215 FirstFirst ... 187197202203204205206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Megatran Guest

I love a good come from behind story ... especially in a game of poker.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Congratulations mate. Indeed what a come back.

Az, great to see there are still some decent people in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I love a good come from behind story ... especially in a game of poker.
    Thanks guys. I used the common poker phrase "I've got a chip and a chair". Today I looked up the origin of that phrase, it was coined by Jack Straus. In 1982 he won the WSOP after being down to his final chip early in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    "Never tell me the odds"

Dapto Dog.
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Az, great to see there are still some decent people in this world.
    Not many. Was good to see others have the same idea as I did

Great gesture, Az.

Well done, DaptoDog! I was always interested in Poker but I just played with friends before - the usual poker night, beer and feed.

My basketball team won last night Everyone played well. There was this player who kept on hacking/illegal screens and I was able to get him to commit an unsportmanlike foul.- made the free throws and had ball possession. Initially thought it was a double foul since I played as physical as he did but he pushed me so hard that the refs saw it

Thought I'd lost my robot heroes beast wars Megatron - turned the attic space upside down and found him hiding behind Fortress Maximus. Must have fallen from the shelf.
    It might be a sign that I've got too much when I thought just buying another one would be easier than looking for it. Perseverance for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    It might be a sign that I've got too much when I thought just buying another one would be easier than looking for it. Perseverance for the win!
    haha, yea.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

So yesterday my wife mentioned that it's been 16 years since we started going out! 16 years, my how time flies. It was after a shift at Coles, where we both worked while studying. We went down to the Coogie Bay Hotel for a chat and a drink, we ended up talking until they kicked us out, then I walked her back to her place and talked more and then I went home while the sun was coming up. I remember walking/running up the hill pretty much high as a kite with excitement.

good times. and so many more to come.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    *Thumbs Up* That's awesome dude!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Happy that I've secured 2 Grotusque sets from US TRU and sent to my friend in the US to get forwarded to me. 1 per customer be damned. More than I wanted to pay for a deluxe, but want it

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So yesterday my wife mentioned that it's been 16 years since we started going out! 16 years, my how time flies. It was after a shift at Coles, where we both worked while studying. We went down to the Coogie Bay Hotel for a chat and a drink, we ended up talking until they kicked us out, then I walked her back to her place and talked more and then I went home while the sun was coming up. I remember walking/running up the hill pretty much high as a kite with excitement.

That story made me smile a very big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Happy that I've secured 2 Grotusque sets from US TRU and sent to my friend in the US to get forwarded to me. 1 per customer be damned. More than I wanted to pay for a deluxe, but want it
    It’s a great figure, excellent paint apps and a good use of the mould. I paid overs for it as well and am satisfied.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!