Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys: MB01C Paladin/Chaos aka not-The Fallen

Default Maketoys: MB01C Paladin/Chaos aka not-The Fallen

Some awesome images of this black and orange beauty via TFormers.com.

The missile barrage tank attachments that join onto the long range artillery tank looks like the same add-on set for the PCC Heavythread set. This probably solidifies PCC Heavythread as the most sought after PCC 2-pack Commander -- unless Maketoys plan on releasing a recolour to match United Tank Master (would it be likely to happen expensively seeing how they redid Battle Tanker for Botcon SG Ultra Magnus and SG Prime?).

I want this guy so damn stupidly, he looks really-really awesome in those shots & I like the idea of a 3rd Party superiorly executed PCC figure!

So the first half of him (arms and legs) is up on BBTS in a couple of colour palettes. I'm considering getting him in the light grey/cream to be an IDW G1 Megatron. Providing I can swap out the head on the final assembled bot.

Hmm, intriguing - The BBTS preorders for the Camouflage deco kits are slated for a March release, where as the Chaos Paladin (Not-Fallen) is not due until April? - At least according to the store I'm getting him from.

Where's that?
    If you're buying both pieces of him as a package the wait may be for the other half to finish is production run.

Are there any new pics of the toy? So if I am understanding this right, it is being released in two sets, one 'army' and the other 'Fallen'?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Are there any new pics of the toy? So if I am understanding this right, it is being released in two sets, one 'army' and the other 'Fallen'?
    Something like that. As I'm not really keen I haven't been following. But my understanding is that there is The Fallen in his traditional flaming black colouring, but as separate releases there are 2 other sets, one is a jungle theme, can't remember the other theme and they are PCC add ons.

As I said. I'm not really interested so haven't been following to closely.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

just so its clear for everyone

MB01C Mobine Series PALADIN/CHAOS (fallen) is the core robot & armour set.

MB01-SP1 Mobine Series MISSLE LAUNCHER (JUNGLE TYPE) & MB01-SP2 (MARINE TYPE) are just recoloured armour sets to use with your existing PCC

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    just so its clear for everyone

MB01C Mobine Series PALADIN/CHAOS (fallen) is the core robot & armour set.

MB01-SP1 Mobine Series MISSLE LAUNCHER (JUNGLE TYPE) & MB01-SP2 (MARINE TYPE) are just recoloured armour sets to use with your existing PCC
    Thanks for clearing that up!!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I feel spoilt. Action Robo is the shop I go to at Ins Point who has this on display as we speak (alongside the Fansproject items before they are released).
    Its a great looking figure and definitely worth the purchase.