Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Subscription figures Series 2 - details and reveals

I've just tweeted the club to see if they have anything to say about this.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The link to the Club page in the first post says it should have started in February...
    To give them the benefit of the doubt (once again), it does say approximately....

Okay, I'm just going to stay out of this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've just tweeted the club to see if they have anything to say about this.
    i was answered by Scotty P (no club afiliation at all) that apparently in the latest issue of the club mag (which has just started arriving this week in the states) they have said it will now be late May when they start shipping.

Three months late?
    After all these years of everything being late, they really should be just giving us release dates of three months later than they want, and if it does end up being released before that, they'd end up being praised as being "early".

I'll still be surprised if these turn up prior to Botcon, i'd rather they just tell us their shipping it all together from the factory to the US to save money. That way we're not sitting around with our thumbs up our arses waiting for mail that's not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    i was answered by Scotty P (no club afiliation at all) that apparently in the latest issue of the club mag (which has just started arriving this week in the states) they have said it will now be late May when they start shipping.
    Ahh, but was it May 2014 I wonder? Jus saying
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

FunPub have just announced that the Subscription figures should start shipping in June, as they are arriving with the BotCon toys again (like last year). The Membership figure (Rampage) and Club Store exclusive (Transmutate) should be in with them, so we should get them released/sold just before BotCon as well... if they have the time. (usually they hold off until after BotCon if they arrive too close to the convention).

Hello all,

Just a quick note about the TF FSS 2.0 orders. The shipment is now on a container ship heading this way and is scheduled to arrive in Dallas the last week of May.

Provided that there are no other delays, we anticipate on shipping the first month's figures by the first week in June.

Thanks for your patience with the manufacturer's delay.

Brian
    If it really was a manufacturer delay (because the movie toys must take preference), I'd be supportive of them. But they should have been giving us updates each month since February if it were true, and I'd be grateful of frequent and open communication to their paying customers. Months of silence just leads people to assume it is a made up excuse for something that is their own fault.

It really does feel like they never intended for figures to arrive any earlier.

and the email that says stuff is coming sorry for the delay because of someone else, just sounds like every other problem they've ever had always being someone else's fault.

I like the club and botcon, they are a good facet of transformers fandom, not so much funpub, but they make it hard for non-haters not to agree with the haters. so hard.

I pinged them about it on twitter,
    tfss2.0 arriving late May, manufacturers delay. cut the crap you shipped it with Botcon sets to save Money
    their reply
    Nope. Actually causes BIGGER problems for us and actually, these still are arriving separately looks like...
    I said
    "twice in two years makes an interesting coincidence. I love the club and Botcon but you make it really hard not to believe your critics"
    they didn't reply at all to that.

I'm an engineer, I sometime don't communicate well with others, but shit I think I could do a better job of publicity than these guys.

Well without any sort of updates from them about delays until now, makes their excuse like swiss cheese.

It is truly disappointing that they seem to just make excuses and ignore the criticism, instead of trying to rectify their failings. Certainly not good for the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If it really was a manufacturer delay (because the movie toys must take preference), I'd be supportive of them. But they should have been giving us updates each month since February if it were true, and I'd be grateful of frequent and open communication to their paying customers. Months of silence just leads people to assume it is a made up excuse for something that is their own fault.

I just hope that it IS only manufacturing, and not payment problems. I've been reading the year by year retrospectives on TFW2005, and was reminded of OTFCC and being screwed over on Sentinel Maximus, which I never received.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!