Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Any news of green giant? Been pretty quiet for awhile now. Delayed?
    It seems so. TFSource has it for late July/Early August.

Any news of green giant? Been pretty quiet for awhile now. Delayed?
    There was a commotion over on TFW a few days ago when pictures of one of the included heads were released. It looks horrible. Drama queens were cancelling preorders left, right and centre. Luckily we get 2 heads.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    There was a commotion over on TFW a few days ago when pictures of one of the included heads were released. It looks horrible. Drama queens were cancelling preorders left, right and centre. Luckily we get 2 heads.
    That was fun. I was a bit scared too about the head but the whole drama was amusing, specially during a fairly slow day at work.

What would be the average postage to Melbourne, Victoria. I think the price is awesome considering its nearly half hercules. Normally shipping from places like the states can be very high. Also, will I be able to get it anywhere else other than TFSource. nowhere else seems to haev it up for pre-order. After the pre-order price is gone will it be the same or higher?

I pre-ordered mine from robotkingdom. Cheapest out of tfsource and bbts.

I'm only getting these for the combined mode and all the individual bots look rather ordinary to me with the exception to Mixmaster who seems to look most like his G1 counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    What would be the average postage to Melbourne, Victoria. I think the price is awesome considering its nearly half hercules. Normally shipping from places like the states can be very high. Also, will I be able to get it anywhere else other than TFSource. nowhere else seems to haev it up for pre-order. After the pre-order price is gone will it be the same or higher?
    Don't know if price is higher after pre-order. But can tell you shipping by EMS to Sydney is around 50-60 bucks. So for Melbourne I would imagine slightly higher since it's further south (but might be the same?).

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Don't know if price is higher after pre-order. But can tell you shipping by EMS to Sydney is around 50-60 bucks. So for Melbourne I would imagine slightly higher since it's further south (but might be the same?).
    Should be the same. International shipping is aimed at the country rather than state/postcode. I've been continuously buying stuff off eBay this past year sending them to Melbourne, and there has not been any differences with sending them to Sydney.

Just some new colour snaps of the Green Giant set (for those that haven't seen on tfw2005). The individual bots look nice, but I'm not liking the combined mode anymore.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-giant-175398/

Just some new colour snaps of the Green Giant set (for those that haven't seen on tfw2005). The individual bots look nice, but I'm not liking the combined mode anymore.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-giant-175398/
    I am still liking the combined mode but yeah, there is something different about it from the yellow release aside from the colors and crappy alternate head.

Looks like the connections to the forearms (the thinner sections) and the connections to the legs / thighs have been modified? He seems to have lost his bulky feel. Maybe they included additional joints for articulation?

Dunno, but he does certainly look different