Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Kool Kollectibles Reviews

Here's my quick look at the recent TF Combiner Wars Armada Megatron! I think this ranks up their with the MP-10 Optimus Evangelion crossover for being so ugly it's pretty nice lol!! Definitely an acquired taste!

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Armada Megatron - YouTube

Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your thoughts on this weird repaint

It's the first week of April, so time for my quarterly collection update vid!

Had all sorts come in over the past 3 months, with MP and CW Transformers, 1/6th scale figures from Hot Toys and Sideshow, and the odd smaller scale figure and statue too.

2015 Quarter 1 Collection Update - YouTube

Hope you can check out the update, subscribe, like, and stay tuned for all the upcoming reviews in Quarter 2

Here's my Transformers Masterpiece coin collection to date! Love these things! I just wish I managed to get a hold of the extremely rare coin that came with the recent MP-8X reissue in some regions of Asia. That coin craps all over the garbage plastic throne that was included elsewhere!

It's a shame Hasbro Asia cancelled the MP-23 Exhaust coin because I was really looking forward to adding that to the collection!

Here's my ramblings on MP-23 Exhaust. Hope you can check it out

http://youtu.be/HrJu9FdhVDU

Here's my quick review of the new Combiner Wars Groove. Not a bad start to the Protectobots

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Groove - YouTube

Here's my look at the awesome Decepticon repaint of Powerglide that is Viper!

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper - YouTube

Here's my review of the Combiner Wars Warpath figure. Not too bad overall. Would've preferred the turret on his chest in bot mode though.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Warpath - YouTube

Viper is definitely my favourite from the Wave 3 Legends figures.

Gaahh!! Uploaded all 4 reviews of the new Combiner Wars Deluxe Protectobots, but YouTube only processed two of them. So Rook and Streetwise will have to come later now.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars First Aid - YouTube

In the mean time, here's my review of First Aid, the retool of the previous wave's Offroad. Pretty nice retool over all. Hope you can check it out!

Gaahh!! Uploaded all 4 reviews of the new Combiner Wars Deluxe Protectobots, but YouTube only processed two of them. So Rook and Streetwise will have to come later now.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blades - YouTube

In the mean time, here's my review of Blades, the retool of the previous wave's Alpha Bravo. Pretty nice retool over all. Hope you can check it out!