View Poll Results: JP MP-23 Exhaust - worth buying?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 73.68%
  • Only if...

3 15.79%
  • Not worth it

0 0%
  • I'm not even interested

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - JP MP-23 Masterpiece Exhaust

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

only slightly disappointed in the change, but okay with the overall result.

I am actually more interested in how many official pieces were actually sold and distributed and whether this piece is going to be the only run ever as it will shoot prices sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    That shot is gold. He should be on a horse and wearing a stetson
    "I'll meet ya over 'ere in Marlboor Country..."

Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    is that 'Taker's hat?

Had this done by a bud for the cost of Starbux cawfee. Her japanese is much higher than mine. Note that a salary man is a generic officer worker, which english doesn't really have an adequate name that is common. I guess an "office-drone" would be a fitting description.

Enjoy
    Lancia Stratos Turbo

The Lancia Stratos Turbo was the car used for camouflage when Exhaust infiltrated the Earth in order to seize the Immobilizer. It was the car developed by the Lancia Company to triumph in the world championship rally and has bright red and white colouring with the number 598 emblazoned on the side. Even after his duties were done Exhaust liked the car and even off- planet he uses this vehicle mode. His fastest speed in vehicle mode is 250km/h, by no means the fastest among vehicle type Transformers, but with his quick high-speed acceleration and superior steering, he has no trouble shaking off enemies in a chase. Exhaust worked with Marlboor Dynamic, and as their test subject for additional functions he has now mastered various abilities. One of these is the ability to “Quontize”, where he can expand in a particle form and change into a living thick smoke. In this particle form, Exhaust can move at speeds that would be unimaginable in his vehicle mode, and can inflict serious damage by penetrating fine machinery. Another is the “Power Siphon” ability, where he can leach energy from all living bodies. His power absorption power, not only absorbs the targets physical power through his palms, but also drastically lowers their emotional strength. As the first test of these abilities he seized Cybertron’s new recruit’s Immobilizer. Even in conventional battles, Exhaust, who strikes unexpectedly, plants fear into those he faces. However his Quontize ability consumes an extremely large amount of energy, and prolonged use has the danger of exceeding Exhaust’s energy absorption abilities and drying him up. Because of this constant power danger, just like a vampire he keeps searching for energy to absorb. His character name “Exhaust” is fitting for him, since he can become living gas.

Exhaust

Role: Industry spy
    Favorite motto: “You can’t catch smoke”
    Profile:
    Exhaust is a part of Destron’s army, but his role is very unique. As an industry spy he infiltrates private enterprises. Officially, he is engaged with the daily work of regular companies but behind the scenes he gets his hands on high-tech and financial information and high quality botanicals in secret. He infiltrated Marlboor Dynamic, the mysterious huge interplanetary enterprise employing a great variety of aliens. With his post in the public relations department as a foothold, he engaged in espionage, taking on various businesses. Marlboor co-opted various civilizations’ technology, aiming to improve the application of the company’s skills. Wanting the Transformers techniques, Exhaust joined as a test subject, with the condition of allowing his activities outside of the company. He gained various abilities from Marlboor’s experiments but hiding his rank and posing as a long-term salary man ate at him. To ease the stress he got his hands on the space cigarettes “Cy-garettes” and the amount he consumed increased daily. It was not long before the doctor at his yearly checkup warned him this habit was having a negative effect on his body. In order to hide his role, Exhaust acted like he had a nondescript, flexible personality, melting into his surroundings. However, in reality he is a perfectionist, elitist that doesn’t forgive trivial mistakes or giving up, and who delights in the mistakes of his rivals in the company. Under the command of his Destron higher-up Soundwave, he is still commuting to and from the company.
    I really like that his smoke power not only drains life force, but emotional strength as well! Ha ha ha Nice play TT, nice Play

Thanks for that Tets.

Damn, if the original "Marlboro" colouring had been released, those digs at cigarettes certainly would have instigated a lawsuit.

Thankyou Tetsuwan Convoy ... that a great insight on him , and how cool is he now....lol .... i can picture his personality and a great addition to the decepticons....

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

[IMG] snip [/IMG]
    Hursty that is Gold (Benson & Hedges Gold )

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Bravo
    Hehe, that one was for you dude - I had to meet the challenge when I read your comment, I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    is that 'Taker's hat?
    Dude, you've no idea how big my grin was when I'd read you'd noticed that, very well spotted indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Had this done by a bud for the cost of Starbux cawfee. Her japanese is much higher than mine. Note that a salary man is a generic officer worker, which english doesn't really have an adequate name that is common. I guess an "office-drone" would be a fitting description.

Enjoy

I really like that his smoke power not only drains life force, but emotional strength as well! Ha ha ha Nice play TT, nice Play
    AWESOME! - Cheers for that Tets, such a well written bit of ribbing and tale-spinning from TakTom on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    Hursty that is Gold (Benson & Hedges Gold )
    Well, that sure is better than a "Winnie Golds"-level compliment! - Cheers dude!