Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: February Finds

Stuff I picked up last night but couldnt show pics because I misplaced the tablet half of the laptop

Top row: DI stage for figmas, complete Fate/Stay Night Nendoriod Petit collection, Nendoriod Saberlion (been looking out for one of these for ages).

Second row: MIB Gilmer with unused paperwork (last Decepticon Pretender I have been looking for) and #16 MIB Megatron with paperwork (very nice and seems unused/with blue legs).

Third row: FE Cliffjumper and Vehicon (for some sad person on the forum) and small figure of Eucliwood Hellscythe.

Forgot to put into the picture but I grabbed another set of Go-Shooter rings (MOC) because someone got jealous and he wants a set too

And another board member who wont be mentioned secretly loves 'Hello Kitty' so there is something for him too

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    And another board member who wont be mentioned secretly loves 'Hello Kitty' so there is something for him too
    Surely everyone loves Kitty Chan?

Anyway, my haul from yesterday was a Misato Katsuragi figurine (this one in an onsen) for my bathroom, and a preopened Encore Sky Lynx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Oh wow, I just assumed he was referring to me...

Show me the money

Its so trying to find decent G1 stuff when there is this FE Prime and Beast Wars rubbish clogging the shelves

*jumps back on the troll train*

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Oh wow, I just assumed he was referring to me...

People, people, please! There's enough Kitty Chan love for us all!
    'Sides, I can get all the Kitty Chan goodness I want, whenever I want. She's everywhere here dammit. Including on my toilet paper...

Hey hey hey... don't forget PreCure love!

CURE PEACHI!

Hehe, this cool little bloke arrived today from eBay HK:
    • Transformers: Animated, Activators - Soundwave!

...And in a bit of a Father/Son moment:

Soundwave or Soundblaster?

I actually spotted Soundbaster activator and again was thinking of you

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Stuff I picked up last night but couldnt show pics because I misplaced the tablet half of the laptop

Top row: DI stage for figmas, complete Fate/Stay Night Nendoriod Petit collection, Nendoriod Saberlion (been looking out for one of these for ages).

Second row: MIB Gilmer with unused paperwork (last Decepticon Pretender I have been looking for) and #16 MIB Megatron with paperwork (very nice and seems unused/with blue legs).

Third row: FE Cliffjumper and Vehicon (for some sad person on the forum) and small figure of Eucliwood Hellscythe.

**Snip**
    Forgot to put into the picture but I grabbed another set of Go-Shooter rings (MOC) because someone got jealous and he wants a set too

Wow nice score there especially the megatron - what store did you nab him from? How many more days hunting do you have?

My Titan TPB Dark Star has arrived... from Amazon - it's a non mint condition copy- which was the cheapest in the list. Actually it's a UK library copy, still has the library borrwing slip attached in the first page

Unfortunately the local postie saw it fit to FOLD and JAM the parcel ( as it was not sandwiched in two hard cardbacks) in my letterbox which added a n offending crease in the very middle of it . This thing is soooo C4-5 in grade now.... Ah well Im just glad I have it... Ill most likely replace this with a far better one when I chance upon it in my internet trawling.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]