Page 269 of 870 FirstFirst ... 249259264265266267268269270271272273274279289 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

I had allot of running around today looking for it (mainly because I wanted the 25% off I know I won't get to shop over the weekend) But lucky for me there was a TRU down the road from a Job I was heading to and they had 2 left

Lucky you!
    But if these are really wanted you may not have stock over the weekend.

I'll check ebay tomorrow or later and see if resellers are the ones buying stock.

Just came back from Campbelltown Toys R Us and they had 4 left.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypaul View Post
    Just came back from Campbelltown Toys R Us and they had 4 left.
    Reserved?

Damn I want one. Penrith has none yet, said next week.

Someone able to grab me one at the 25% discount and I can send the funds to you right away?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Reserved?
    Nope on the shelf.

How are some of you able to get 25% off?

You know that isn't the same. Just look at the new Iphone/Ipad lines or new limited shoes lines. That's first come first serve. Coming on the phone first?
    I've never bought an iPhone, iPad or limited edition shoe... so erm... <shrug>

How long are these reserves valid? If people are wanting them so much, the reserve time should be limited. If you don't get em today, it should be for sale for others tomorrow or something like that.
    48h

But the hassle on the phone is not equivalent to wasting petrol, running first to the store/shelves only to find out that it's reserved. Like I said I should've called first since it's just phone call effort/time wasted compared to petrol/rush/etc.
    'zactly. Just keep calling. I've been calling various TRUs around Sydney since Oct 1!! So like once a day I've been asking "Is it out yet?" "Is it out yet?" "Is it out yet?" (etc.) I've called TRU stores, TRU Head Office (which is where I got the SKN), Hasbro (who kindly never return my calls) etc.

Suspectimus posted a voucher he received from an email to him from TRU and is apparently useable to all branches til the 14th on full priced toys only. He made a thread here this morning.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How are some of you able to get 25% off?
    thanks to suspectimus and it's also on ozbargain.
    I've never bought an iPhone, iPad or limited edition shoe... so erm... <shrug>
    I guess that's why you can compare calling as first come.
    48h
    Too long for me. I once called and reserved a shoe and they'd only hold it just till the day is over (less than 8 hrs luckily it was thursday).
    'zactly. Just keep calling. I've been calling various TRUs around Sydney since Oct 1!! So like once a day I've been asking "Is it out yet?" "Is it out yet?" "Is it out yet?" (etc.) I've called TRU stores, TRU Head Office (which is where I got the SKN), Hasbro (who kindly never return my calls) etc.
    and that's why i think that those coming to the store should have some stock for them or have priority than those calling in to reserve. My money is here now.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 13th October 2012 at 10:55 AM.