Hello all,

I was a big fan of transformers when I was kid in the 90s but lost interest once I started high school. I started collecting again when I learnt they were releasing combiners. As a kid, combiners were my favourite but it was impossible to find all 5 to complete the bigger robot. I usually was only able to get one of the smaller robots that was one of the limbs (I don't think I ever saw one the robots that made the torso in any stores). I use to stare at the packaging a lot wishing I could get all 5. Now as an adult, I've been able to fulfil my childhood wish.

I started collecting late when the titans return figures were on the store shelves but have manage to get most of the combiners from ebay and online stores. I'd say my collection of combiner wars/unite warriors is 80% complete.

I also collect the titans returns vogagers as I really like triple changers. I'm not a big of a fan as most of you as I have no interest in watching the new cartoons and the movies (besides the first one) have been mostly bad. I'm excited that the power of the primes line will be combiners again so I'll continue collecting for at least 2 more years.