Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

nice1 on the Bumblejumper!!!!

I got Actionmaster Axer in the mail today, and he looks fantastic.

Cheers to Tiby for that.

Default BAM EVEN MOAR LUGNUT!!!

hey peeps just came to tell u that i found animated shockwave today in a 2 pack with activators bumblebee! so that solves my dillema, also saw animated sunstorm with activators ratchet, so PURPLE SHOCKWAVE IS AWESOME!!! a question in here too, will they make an omega supreme toy because i would TOTALLY BUY THAT, and any word on umm leader lugnut or should i give up hope on that? thanks guise
    P.S. end of animated season 3 was epic, hope they finish up with blackout, spittor etc.
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    hey peeps just came to tell u that i found animated shockwave today in a 2 pack with activators bumblebee! so that solves my dillema, also saw animated sunstorm with activators ratchet, so PURPLE SHOCKWAVE IS AWESOME!!! a question in here too, will they make an omega supreme toy because i would TOTALLY BUY THAT, and any word on umm leader lugnut or should i give up hope on that? thanks guise
    P.S. end of animated season 3 was epic, hope they finish up with blackout, spittor etc.
    yeah i'm afraid ur gonna have to give up hope at this stage.

at botcon the panel said they wanted to do omega but it wasn't on the cards.
    Blackout is confirmed but no more leaders at this point.

after the confirmed voyagers and deluxes, animated may form part of the universe line if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Dude, He's the only missing minibot in my collection as well but I still cant bring myself to spend so much on something so little ( like there's a choice hehehehe) Congrats!!
    In the same boat

Sis helped me pick up a Legacy of Bumblee from BigW on Sunday! Having never owned the Animated Bumblebee and wanting a second Classics bbee, I am quite happy with this pickup ^_^

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Picked up my Legacy of Bumblebee 3pk at Big W whitfords WA today. :P

BM Tankor off eBay but missing the missile and one of the orange things on his arms. If anyone has those and are willing to sell can you please PM me.

My introduction to G2 toys arrived today in the form of Illuminator "Fireball". Words cannot describe how glorious he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    My introduction to G2 toys arrived today in the form of Illuminator "Fireball". Words cannot describe how glorious he is.

that is immaculate DD!!! wow!

now my acquisition have arrived from the postie and the shirt I got last week, forgot about it hehehe. Thanks to Omega Supreme for my (lucky) 7th Unicron tank and MOnstructor footplate ( all the other body parts on its way from therawyde sooon! ) and the wonderful bonus of the toilet ghost wohooo!!! Many thanks as well to kelvinchang for the wonderful freebies MP prime head and Darth vader's lightsaber! Yay!

ICY THAT's YOUR LIOKAISER CUSTOM HEAD
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]