Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th Anniversary banner details

Woohoo! - TF: Prime FTW!
    Another excellent banner Skywarp!

Google add-on Adblock is quite effective in removing these unsightly banners

Joking
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    How about yourself?, have you been able to see much of TF: Prime yet? and how much further into BW have you gotten?
    I've honestly spent a whole day trying to figure out a perfect answer to your question but failed. Because as long as I tell the truth it will be a disappointing one.

So here it goes...I've actually lost track of my BWs progress, and not because I've watched so many that I can't remember. The last episode I've watched is about the giant alient pod that captures Optimus and Rattrap has to be temporarily in charge of the Maximals. And that was more than a week ago...

Not sure if it's because I've watched way too little of it... I find myself still trying to get used to the beast forms of everything... Whereas with TF:Prime that's one major barrier less, I can totally focus on the story (20min I've watched so far...)

Obviously nothing above is eligible for serving as even an opinion...

I'm actually making bigger progress on G1 cartoon however; somehow the debut and rebirth of Skyfire has made the whole thing suddenly appealing to me.

My life is in a completely derailed status at the moment; I'm hoping to get everything back to normal but...yeah, I've been hoping for that for three weeks already.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    I've honestly spent a whole day trying to figure out a perfect answer to your question but failed. Because as long as I tell the truth it will be a disappointing one.

So here it goes...I've actually lost track of my BWs progress, and not because I've watched so many that I can't remember. The last episode I've watched is about the giant alient pod that captures Optimus and Rattrap has to be temporarily in charge of the Maximals. And that was more than a week ago...

Not sure if it's because I've watched way too little of it... I find myself still trying to get used to the beast forms of everything... Whereas with TF:Prime that's one major barrier less, I can totally focus on the story (20min I've watched so far...)

Obviously nothing above is eligible for serving as even an opinion...

I'm actually making bigger progress on G1 cartoon however; somehow the debut and rebirth of Skyfire has made the whole thing suddenly appealing to me.

My life is in a completely derailed status at the moment; I'm hoping to get everything back to normal but...yeah, I've been hoping for that for three weeks already.
    Well I hope things get back on track as soon as possible for you dude.

Honestly, there's nothing disappointing about anything you've said as it's simply a case of you're either gonna like it or your not - nothing wrong with that at all.
    I agree that TF: Prime certainly doesn't have that barrier but who knows?; rumours are bound that we may just see some Beastly goodness in the second season of Prime, but either way I do hope you'll keep on with BW even if just to say that you've seen it in it's entirety but are just not that into it.

Glad to hear that you've gotten more into the G1 series though, whilst it's not the grandest example it certainly is part of the bedrock for the franchise that I think everyone owes to themselves to at least watch the 1st season of, Hehe, poor old Sky/Jetfire - It would seem he bought his Navigation systems from the same bloke Movieverse Megatron did.
    (I'm lookin' at you Animated Swindle! )

Hmm... Speaking of derailings, I think we've kinda done the same to this thread huh?

I will keep watching all three of the series mentioned just don't know how long it'll take me. But you are deadly right...we've (mainly me) derailed the thread...

Nice banner by the way . Color theme is an absolute catch

This week's banner is by PrimulArchangel.

Super hot. Feels like a gallery of my own!!

Hehe!

It really is cool to see so much love going to who is arguably the best iteration of the Character Arcee who isn't G1 Arcee - Congratulations and great work Primul!

Pink Arcee calling Blue Arcee Super hot.

Mind officially blown.

This week's banner is by Kristofferer.