Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim
Ouch Dirge. I don't get what people like about him. I find him so annoying I just want to hit him...hard.
You have to remember that unlike the Autobots - and the Maximals in BWII and BW Neo, these Maximals are not warriors. They're explorers who got thrown into this war. Rattrap is a very vocal conscious objector to the war. But he's a lot like Huffer or Gears, only way more of a smart-a$$ - although he complains a lot, he is extremely loyal and in "Chain of Command" it was Rattrap who held the Maximals together when the slag hit the fans in Primal's absence. Rattrap becomes more accepting of his role in the Beast Wars later on... even relishing it at times. What becomes more interesting is his relationship other Maximals (e.g.: Dinobot, Silverbolt)

I think Scorponok is a dead set tool. He would fit in well at the place I work
Yeah, he's meant to be.

Tarantulas is just creepy
If you've only seen Season 1 you ain't seen nothing yet! Tarantulas just gets creepier and creepier! I dare say he's easily one of the creepiest Transformers - EVER! And believe me, there's a LOT more Tarantulas than meets the eye! Unless you've gone and found spoilers somewhere, I'm willing to bet that you have no idea what he really is.

and I'm getting sick of Dinobot. Yes I get it! You are only a Maximal because you hate Megatron you don't have any of the other Maximal beliefs, please move on.
Erm.. he doesn't really hate Megatron per se... he has doubts about the Predacon cause and doubts about Megatron. He also has doubts about the Maximal cause too... it'll all make sense in Season 2, but he is easily a very cool character. He's like what Thundercracker should have been in G1 crossed with Bludgeon!

Apart from that none of the other characters do much for me yet.
Scorponok and Terrorsaur are a pair of goons. But don't let that bother you.
Megatron.. yeah, there's more to him than meets the eye... wait until you find out more about his true agenda.
Optimus Primal gets cooler. He's still learning how to be a military leader - so Season 1 Primal is still wearing his training wheels. He takes them off in Season 2 and by Season 3 he has his driver's licence.
Tigatron and Airazor... ah yes... umm... let's talk more about them after you've finished watching all of Beast Wars.

...and how can you not LOVE Waspinator?!? He's like the Transformers equivalent of Kenny from South Park!

"Why universe hate Wazzzpinator?"