View Poll Results: Which is the best Transformers movie?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Transformers

26 59.09%
  • Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

2 4.55%
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon

8 18.18%
  • Transformers Age of Extinction

8 18.18%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which do you think is the best live action Transformers film?

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    I just couldn't wait for the 4th movie to end while watching in the cinemas. I hated it. I doubt I'll even "torrent" it.
    So... if Age of Extinction were a better film, you'd 'reward' the people who made it by downloading it rather than purchasing a copy? Unless you meant downloading as a temporary means until the movie becomes commercially available.

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing downloading films even for temporary ownership, but I do feel that there's an ethical difference between downloading content with the intention of it being your only copy, and doing it as a temporary means until you can get it legitimately. FWIW I personally do not own any copy of Age of Extinction, only ever seen it 3 times in cinemas, and I have every intention of purchasing the DVD when it comes out.

I voted 1 but it was quite close for me as I enjoyed 3. 1 takes it for me mainly due to being the first and like many have mentioned the opening Blackout scene rules. But I may be in the minority but I thought DOTM was decent

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I voted 1 but it was quite close for me as I enjoyed 3. 1 takes it for me mainly due to being the first and like many have mentioned the opening Blackout scene rules. But I may be in the minority but I thought DOTM was decent
    I really liked DoTM, except for the way some of the 'bots bit the bullet... like Starscream...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I really liked DoTM, except for the way some of the 'bots bit the bullet... like Starscream...
    You had to go there didn't you!!!
    At least he made 3 live action movies, it could have been worse and he not be deemed worthy like characters like say Sinnertwin

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So... if Age of Extinction were a better film, you'd 'reward' the people who made it by downloading it rather than purchasing a copy? Unless you meant downloading as a temporary means until the movie becomes commercially available.
    Gok, let's not bother going into ethical differences. The simple fact is that there are people out there who download movies and music illegally every minute of the day. If you were going to give your 2 cents to every person you came across who downloaded music and movies trying to win an ethics battle, then good luck to you.

By the way, why doesn't Trent cop anything??

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Because of this, AOE will be a torrent job for me. I refuse to support such bad filmmaking.
    Sorry to drag you into this, Trent!

Gok, let's not bother going into ethical differences. The simple fact is that there are people out there who download movies and music illegally every minute of the day. If you were going to give your 2 cents to every person you came across who downloaded music and movies trying to win an ethics battle, then good luck to you.

i think the the Movie Companies and the industry in general should wear alot of the blame for this oh and lets not forget the poor actors in the movies and the tiny wages they get.... Firstly the movies these days are over priced even digital only copies, and not to mention months or weeks delays in release to us here in Aus compared to the rest of the world..

if these companies were really bothered about illegal downloads you would see worldwide similtaneous releases for affordable prices and if you saw it at the cinema you should get a discount when purchasing a home copy.

anyway,

1st movies all the way. then i dont know what is next i really..

ROTF was ok some great fight scenes and some terrible terrible characters

DOTM i liked the story they were trying to tell but not sure if it really worked, RHW annoyed me as tid Shia..

and AOE i really didnt like the whole Knights angle and dinoponies but then i am also stuggling to remeber what i actually liked about it...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

That's ok . But I made my point crystal clear. I will not support the joke that the TF movie franchise has become by parting with my money. Now, I don't necessarily have to download AOE, I'm just as happy to wait until it is on TV. My life will not dramatically change if I have to wait a year to see a mediocre movie with ads.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I download for the simple fact that a hard drive takes up less space than a shelf full of DVD's
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Because Trent's standards makes sense to me. He's saying that a movie won't get his money if he doesn't like it, thus implying that he would pay for it if he did like it. You've said that if you don't like a movie, you won't even watch it (let alone pay for it), so does this mean that if you did like a movie you would download it (and still not pay for it)?

I can understand people not wanting to pay money for something they don't like. I'm just wondering what your standards are when it comes to films that you do like. In other words, what would your position be if Age of Extinction were a movie that you liked?

Then you have suckers like me who, despite not loving Age of Extinction, am still going to buy it at full price as soon as it comes out... just because it's 'Transformers'.