1. Head/Power/Target masters. I love these guys to bits. Definitely my favourite gimmick of the TF line for some reason and very much want it to be revistsed.

2. Pretenders. I know they aren't popular, but I love them for their cheese, plus for the Autobots they are a great disuguise (in space, in the future). I liked the way the Decepticons were the basis for human mythologcal monsters in Masterforce.

3. Robot animals. Certainly it's a weak disguise, but you can't deny that they are cool. Dinobots, Predacons, Horrorcons (triple changing animal Headmasters? Hnnnnng!) I had no interest in BW toys (who really wants a toy that changes into a derpy looking cheetah?), but when they went Transmetal, hells to the YEAH!

4. Playsets/Base formers. I have a character that is also a BASE? Kill two birds with one stone! Plus two foot tall robots. WOOOOOOT!

5. Clever Transformations is another fave of mine. I love it when I get a new TF, transform it for the first time and am all " Oh yeah, that's nice!" and what-not as I transform it. MP Wheeljack being the most recent. Other notable ones were Animated Hotrod/Rodimus. MP Soundwave (I like that it is much the same as the original but with extra touches, same with MP Grimbo).

6. Combiners is also a good gimmick, in theory. I love the common theme that combiner groups have. Makes them the elite team of whatever area they are. Just a shame it rarely gets done right. FOC Bruticus for example. I'd really love to see Hasbro whip out a high end combiner bot, just to see how far they could go. Abominus Hasbro. Sex him up so I don't go Third Party....

One thing I would like to see attempted would be transforming Stealth force. I quite liked the Stealth force idea from DOTM (?) as it reminded me a lot of MASK which is cool. Imagine if we had normal looking cars, that had hidden weapons for a weaponised vehicle mode, but you could also transform them and have them use the hidden weapons in robot mode. For a combat mode (weapons out) or a relaxed mode (no weapons visible). Would make them expensive due to parts/engineering etc, but I think it would be hell cool! Like the Omnibits of olde days, or a better version of the Triggerbots/Cons.