Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Perchance to Dream

this thread is where I come to fuel my nightmares!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I had an entertaining dream the other night. The Combaticons had figured out how to make clones of Bruticus and made hundreds of them. They pretty much acted like Omega Sentinels, following simple instructions and acting as giant enforcers. They all had a sort of uniform zombie grey colour all over. The Combaticons used the Bruticus clones to quickly take over Cybertron and it ended up all the other Transformers were living in ghettos, kinda like the Decepticons in IDW.

The Autobots tried a last effort of unleashing Omega Supreme and Fortress Maximus. Omega was flying and shooting and Fortress was guarding a huge spacebridge. Omega (who for some reason had his Animated altmode) was shot down quickly by all the Bruticus clones with their back-mounted guns. Then about 20 Bruticus clones got on the side of his crashed ship mode and pushed him forward and bashed him into the legs of Fortress Maximus who toppled over forward and then got swarmed.

That's all I can remember, but it was a pretty cool dream.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 14th February 2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I had an entertaining dream the other night. The Combaticons had figured out how to make clones of Bruticus and made hundreds of them. They pretty much acted like Omega Sentinels, following simple instructions and acting as giant enforcers. They all had a sort of uniform zombie grey colour all over. The Combaticons used the Bruticus clones to quickly take over Seibertron and it ended up all the other Transformers were living in ghettos, kinda like the Decepticons in IDW.

The Autobots tried a last effort of unleashing Omega Supreme and Fortress Maximus. Omega was flying and shooting and Fortress was guarding a huge spacebridge. Omega (who for some reason had his Animated altmode) was shot down quickly by all the Bruticus clones with their back-mounted guns. Then about 20 Bruticus clones got on the side of his crashed ship mode and pushed him forward and bashed him into the legs of Fortress Maximus who toppled over forward and then got swarmed.

That's all I can remember, but it was a pretty cool dream.
    Nice! The overarching plot reminds me of DW's Aerospace Extermination Squad when they came in and subjugated the populace.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Omega (who for some reason had his Animated altmode)
    The G1 titan is good but I would also like a Titan sized animated Omega...

What a cool thread! Only just noticed it now due to recent posts.

I've had nothing lately but, when I do, it follows a common theme here of finding rare or non-existent Transformers in a toy store and waking before I can buy them. Sometimes it takes a moment to realize it never happened.

Most recently it was less a toy shop and more of a mature nerdy collectibles store, with split level interior and irregularly shaped floor spaces.

There was another time I was not at the shops, but at the bottom of my childhood street. It used to have paddocks on one side (now replaced by a sound-retarding freeway wall) and in this dream the paddocks were back. A truck went round the corner with its back doors open and a bunch of Transformers boxes literally 'fell off the back of a truck'.

A few days ago I had a dream that Tha_Phantom, my daughter and I were in Tokyo. We were getting ready to check out all the collectible toy stores for TF hunting, but I woke up before we reached our first Mandarake.

Too many TF dreams to mention since I seem to have one or two a week. But last night I dreamt that I was taking my son fishing in the local creek and we were using Kremzeeks as bait, the reasoning being that they were brightly coloured and would move about on the hook a lot.

I guess my dreaming brain didn't take into account putting beings of pure electrical energy into water might not be a good idea

If my dreams are correct predictions there's a bunch of G1 reissues coming to shops:

A two pack of G1 Hoist and G1 Grapple
    A two pack of G2 Sideswipe and G2 Inferno
    Thundercracker and Skywarp separately (but $100 Canadian dollars each!)
    and a Then and Now pack with G1 Brawn and Titans Return Brawn

There's also a Spark Armour Windblade who comes with armour called AWL (some sort of Owl)