Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Wait... you got two sets of Skullgrin and Thunderwing?

Got Last Stand of the Wreckers and Transformers Volume 1 for a steal at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Wait... you got two sets of Skullgrin and Thunderwing?
    Yeo. Currently no Japanese versions of those figures have been made public.

Received Alternity Thundercracker today. Thanks to jaydisc.

Yay!
    Got the last Generations Blurr and Dirge at Kmart
    Now to scout for the next wave = on the hunt for Thunderwing....

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Nice idea
    Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    indeed it is
    Cheers guys, Ive been toying with the idea for awhile back. I thought Id do it using legends but since most of the legends figures are just smaller versions of already big toys, it's not entirely new characters then. It would be a good thing though if Hasbro would make original characters in purely Legends size - kinda like micromasters of G1.... ah well we have scouts now, and I guess for smaller ones they can just do minicons
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Cheers guys, Ive been toying with the idea for awhile back. I thought Id do it using legends but since most of the legends figures are just smaller versions of already big toys, it's not entirely new characters then. It would be a good thing though if Hasbro would make original characters in purely Legends size - kinda like micromasters of G1.... ah well we have scouts now, and I guess for smaller ones they can just do minicons
    will u be adding the recolours beachcomber etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    will u be adding the recolours beachcomber etc?
    If I could find one I'll buy it but he would not be in a patrol but more of a soloist operator in liegeverse.

Ive already set the second team of urban patrol consisting of (pardon me for not remembering some of their names - Im useless with names except for G1) - Scouts - Hubcap, Nightbeat - blue recolor of Deadend mold- still havent found one( chances are slim since he's an old old toy now, sigh), Rollbar and lastly Knockout. I have 3 of the four, if I dont find Nightbeat I might replace him instead with whatever fits. An autobot recolor of the breakdown scout mold (they recoloured him into Oilpan , also a Decepticon)

Im also in the works for my decepticon scout side - Urban counter measures are Brimstone (though the mold lends as skeletal ninja agents/subordinates to Skeleton Samurai Bludgeon, just look at those shuriken looking front wheel weapons), Deadend, Breakdown . I was gonna add reverb to the group but it's one too many bikes in a group for my liking...I might use Oilpan instead. Im actually hoping that it's an all car patrol group for the decepticons.

however Im also working on a decepticon (purely) bikie group ( removing Brimstone from the Urban countermeasures team) since they do get recoloured more often now hehehe- if I could find em since I prefer not to hunt these figs down and just get em when I do encounter em. Tihis would prolly consist of Reverb, Brimstone's repaint and whatever recoulor character there will be or other bike molds if there's gonna be some more....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A picture tells a thousand words

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    A picture tells a thousand words
    But it's better when it's opened