Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLUR

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    So, this just appeared.

from tfw
    ah cool! that looks interesting...... Thanks tinyjazz... going to wait and see if that comes out.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Deinitely keeping an eye on this. Blurr's alt mode was one of my favourite. Right mix of futuristic sci-fi goodness in the right colours.

Problem is SXS haven't exactly hit home runs yet. I have their Gears and while a very good figure in both modes, it was a bit floppy and fiddly in transformation.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Deinitely keeping an eye on this. Blurr's alt mode was one of my favourite. Right mix of futuristic sci-fi goodness in the right colours.

Problem is SXS haven't exactly hit home runs yet. I have their Gears and while a very good figure in both modes, it was a bit floppy and fiddly in transformation.
    how bad is that SXS Gears? would love to hear about it as i was ready to pull the trigger and buy him..... PM if you wish or we can start a new thread
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    So, this just appeared.

from tfw
    I don't know... looks a bit too "busy" for me. I like to think of Blurr as sleek and lithe, this is a bit too chunky and blocky for my liking. That aesthetic fits a lot of characters figures, but Blurr, not so much.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I don't know... looks a bit too "busy" for me. I like to think of Blurr as sleek and lithe, this is a bit too chunky and blocky for my liking. That aesthetic fits a lot of characters figures, but Blurr, not so much.
    I somewhat agree, he looks a bit stocky, needs a slimmer build. But at least they nailed the futuristic car mode. I think he would work great as Devcon.

Well looks like there is a classic style figure coming. Looks different to the one next to Sideswipe.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...01&mode=retail

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well looks like there is a classic style figure coming. Looks different to the one next to Sideswipe.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...01&mode=retail
    interesting.... thanks 1AZRAEL1! will keep an eye out for that!

wonder if chimungmung will have those?

I saw that Blur and Ironhide too, though given the price and the Simplicity of the toys in the pics, I wonder if they will be small scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I saw that Blur and Ironhide too, though given the price and the Simplicity of the toys in the pics, I wonder if they will be small scale.
    BBTS say they're 4 inches tall. That's about the size of a GI Joe.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    BBTS say they're 4 inches tall. That's about the size of a GI Joe.
    Hope they're not that small.... I started my collection with Voyager/Deluxe type scale shelf but now.... well.... had to create a new shelf for my Masterpiece type collection too..... darn these plastic crap! Those MP's and 3P are sooooo damn good as well, i couldn't not have an MP Shelf..

as long as i can find 1 type for each shelf, ill be happy

that means ill have to work more than 4 hrs a day 3 days a week
    Last edited by z3r03d; 23rd June 2014 at 12:08 AM.