Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DINOBOT - SLUDGE

Talking DINOBOT - SLUDGE

Hi All

sooo lets start talking about an MP Type Sludge.... since Scoria is out... does anyone know when a MP size DINOBOT SLUDGE is coming out??

I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

If you've gone with Scoria, I'd recommend stick with the Fans Toys dinobot line. Pretty sure Sludge will come out after their Snarl. The next Dinobot is Swoop, with Snarl after that. If you go with another company like gigapower, the likelihood of them not scaling well is pretty high.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    If you've gone with Scoria, I'd recommend stick with the Fans Toys dinobot line. Pretty sure Sludge will come out after their Snarl. The next Dinobot is Swoop, with Snarl after that. If you go with another company like gigapower, the likelihood of them not scaling well is pretty high.
    cool. gigapower? I afraid ive never heard of that company... is QC any good? have they released any of the dinobots?

only went with scoria because hes looks wicked on photos! and he was the first one out and would really want him to ram into my TFC hercules like the photo below heres hoping scoria scales properly...

anyway, sounds like sludge is a loooong way away....

also never understood why Snarl was never on the 1986 Transformers Movie.
    Last edited by z3r03d; 18th June 2014 at 12:38 AM.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Snarl is in the '86 movie, but blink and you miss him.

Gigapower are working on their Snarl currently, it will be their first release. Bulkier than FT's Dinobots.

I think FT even intend to do a new Grimlock before they get to Sludge. Sludge is 'technically problematic' as far as proportions go, with FT admitting they are having difficulty engineering a good looking Sludge.

FT were also working on a MP Skyfire, originally teased to come after Soar, so I'm not sure when that will appear now.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Snarl is Gigapower's first project, so they're relatively unproven but the prototype pics are very promising.

And there's another company named Bullsfire who are starting their dinobots with Swoop.

Best stick to one company and avoid the will-they-scale issues.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    also never understood why Snarl was never on the 1986 Transformers Movie.
    It's because of a script error, where the script specifies '4 Dinobots'. So Snarl does (briefly) show up twice, but when he does one of the other Dinobots is missing instead.

id buy a sludge
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Somewhat off-topic, but I've always wondered which side would win if Dinobots had a brawl with Predaking.

My gut feeling goes to Predaking, but I think Dinobots would put up a good fight.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Somewhat off-topic, but I've always wondered which side would win if Dinobots had a brawl with Predaking.

My gut feeling goes to Predaking, but I think Dinobots would put up a good fight.
    Dinobots for sure......

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    It's because of a script error, where the script specifies '4 Dinobots'. So Snarl does (briefly) show up twice, but when he does one of the other Dinobots is missing instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Snarl is in the '86 movie, but blink and you miss him.

ah.... tried really hard not to blink and saw SNARL!!! All these years and i thought he never made the big screen