Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FansProject TFX-04+05 Protector + Sidearm

Question FansProject TFX-04+05 Protector + Sidearm

Any one who has one of these? is it any good?
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better classics Rodimus.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

pretty cool to have. I ended up getting a KO one like my City Commander trailer. Sidearm is not worth the money really, unless you have a henkei Rodimus. Same story as City Commander, only the KOs are available (mine was $50 free shipping), originals are gonna be expensive as all hell. The most I'd pay for an original would be about $120? Considering they were only like $75 when they were released.

I like mine because of the look he gives in Car mode. The robot mode is nice, and more tighter than the City Commander, but I'm a car mode kind of guy.

got a KO version. Very fun. fit is a bit off here and there, but nothing an Xacto knife or sanding stick can't fix. Well worth the $50 shipped... added so much play value to my classics rodimus!

the target master is pretty rough, but not complaining cos it came with the KO set.

Exclamation

ah thanks guys....

im still undecided which one i should go for.

i have the below, but not sure if there is a 3P trailer that i could attach to it hence i am thinking of another (CHUG or 3P)

Also, looking for an MP rodimus/hot rod too but thats for another thread..
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    ah thanks guys....

im still undecided which one i should go for.

i have the below, but not sure if there is a 3P trailer that i could attach to it hence i am thinking of another (CHUG or 3P)

Also, looking for an MP rodimus/hot rod too but thats for another thread..
    There is only one mold for chug deluxe rodimus, so the one you have will fit in the protector armour. BUT if memory serves me correctly, the colour on the rodimus u bought doesn't match too well with the trailer. Also, sidearm isn't a trailer/armour, its a target master that comes with gold chrome fins for the protector armour so the trailer will match the henkei rodimus colour scheme. The KO trailer I got came with the sidearm target master, but not the chrome fins.

As for other Rodimus trailers, nothing comes to mind.

That's the classics rodimus I have. Battle in space. Colour match is not exact, but ok for me. otherwise, ditto to all of the above!

Note that I've custom painted the windscreen and added some flames... but the red colour on BIS rodimus is still stock.
    Last edited by Dinkydarth; 23rd June 2014 at 01:01 PM.

I think I can help you out with getting Protector and classics Rodimus to go with it. I got him last year in an auction but the tip of the gun extension had snapped and was wedged in it's storage slot on the trailer. I managed to extract it from the trailer and glue it back in place with a steel pin for reinforcement. It now works fine locking into Rodimus' gun.

Since then I bought another Protector from Kal-El to replace it and put the first one aside to sell when I had more stuff to offload. I'll post pics when I get home. Message me of you're interested.

If that's an original that you broke, I might be keen if no one wants it
    Been hunting for a cheaper one to customize.

What I'm offering is the Rodimus and Protector armour on the right. I've also indicated where the break was. I'm asking $100 + postage for the two (postage to Perth 6000 is estimated at $15).

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    If that's an original that you broke, I might be keen if no one wants it
    Been hunting for a cheaper one to customize.
    If z3r03d turns it down, you'll be next in line.
    And I was fully aware it was broken when I bid on it.
    Last edited by CBratron; 23rd June 2014 at 04:37 PM.