Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Xin - 3rd Party - In-stock/Pre-order/After-sale - update

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Sent your an email. Thanks

Default FT-18 Lupus

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    HI
    Sorry FT20 are all out.

War Giant, none of them are 9c condition though. Let me know if you are still interested, I can take 2 off the inventory count for you.

Other stuff I got instock but haven't got time to put in store are:

FT Lupus
    Sparktoys War within Megatron
    Takara MP08x Grimlock
    FansHobby (not) G2 Optimus Prime.
    last one Klaatu

See if you are interested.
    That’s a shame. What does 9c condition mean? I’d be interested in the SXS Hot Flame too. How far away are they from arriving?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    That’s a shame. What does 9c condition mean? I’d be interested in the SXS Hot Flame too. How far away are they from arriving?
    Ok, if you don't know what 9c means, I gotta tell you I actually don't understand much either. lol

Iron Factory's boxes are very soft, so it's hard to survive long distance shipping. I imported 4, all of them have some degree of wear. So none of them is collector grade box condition. But no box is damaged or broken so toys are all good. Maybe send me an email to support@tftoys.com.au so I can reply with some of the box photos.

SXS Hot flame is on the way, shipping charges paid, and waiting to leave China. I will get them in Nov though, and one more week on top of it if Aus Custom wanted to inspect. No one preorder from me so I just ordered two. If they are sold fast, I can import more.

Default Spark Toys ST-02

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    That’s a shame. What does 9c condition mean?
    Basically just collectors grading. A 9 would be "suitable for grading", an 8 would be "box ok to display", a 7 would be basically what you'd get off the shelf at kmart/target/etc.

Any word on fanstoys koot? Keen on Sphinx and lupus but would rather wait till koot arrives before shipping.

Edit: hope all goes well for you and your family today. No rush getting back to me on my query.
    Last edited by ZoonMaster5000; 25th October 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Any word on fanstoys koot? Keen on Sphinx and lupus but would rather wait till koot arrives before shipping.

Edit: hope all goes well for you and your family today. No rush getting back to me on my query.
    Baby is good. thx

No one on youtube got Koot for review yet, so I guess it is still early.

I got Takara Kup, trying to ship them out.

Sphinx is out atm, I will get more.

Oh, actually I someone just told me it will be soon. Coz HK sellers already got them. Sorry. these 3P makers they are not very good at communication in China. Neither I nor my suppliers know how much I can get them yet. But I guess everybody is the same, only minor up/down among all sellers.

I preordered 10 Koots for the shelf. I hope everybody got one! (✿´‿`)

Default FT Koot is coming

preorder

I am pretty sure this is coming now. I have 10 preordered for store shelf. If you think you could potentially be the 11th customer enquiring about this toy, then I suggest you preorder it. I still have the quota. But after the first round preorder, if you (and me) want to increase the stock, the price for you (and me too) will be different. This happened to almost all FT toys so far.

I am doing all toy ETA update in my weekly (sending at Sunday) newsletter now. If you would like to know what's coming, what's about to leave the port or what's I am negotiating, please subscribe at https://www.tftoys.com.au/contact-us/.

Default Peru kill

youtube review

I can still take another two preorders. If anyone is interested.

pre order link