Thread: BBTS Accepting Preorders for G1 Reissues?

Default BBTS Accepting Preorders for G1 Reissues?

As indicated on TFW2005, BBTS (Big Bad Toy Store) has started taking preorders for the G1 Optimus Prime and Soundwave reissues from 2003 & 2007. As explained on sight, this may be a mistake or some kind of warehouse discovery, or something similar. Here is the link:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...estock-175971/
    What does this mean? If this is so, will you pick them up? Does this mean we will have to put up with comically short smokestacks?

Just ordered Soundwave. Can't wait. Anyone else ordering?

I've never used them. Whats the deal, are they good to deal with? What are postage costs like?
    Spiderken Away!

I've dealt with them a bit and they have been great. Postage can be a bit on the expensive side though as they're in America.

I have the Commemorative series Prime and Magnus and the short stacks don't really worry me. I'd change them if I could, I found an old post on TFW about a place that was selling the original length ones, but could not find where they were getting them.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I've never used them. Whats the deal, are they good to deal with? What are postage costs like?
    I'll give you my personal opinion when Soundwave arrives. (Octobers in a little more than a week) Is Soundwave as good as they say? Postage was $25 for me, a little steep, but not too expensive, as opposed to places like toywiz.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I had one bad run in, but everyone else speaks highly of their customer service: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=12562