Page 20 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Didn't know that Optimus Prime has a scary face behind that mask on the MP01 masterpeice figure!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Almost Quintesson like Someone in the design team having some fun.

I just noticed today that the five weapons for the Beast Hunters Terrorcons (combiner team), can combine into a giant weapon.
    The instructions have the five weapons join together like a giant spear (but I have the two bladed weapons facing forwards so that it looks like an axe), which I never even though was part of their design (being able to combine).
    I don't often look at the instructions, and I never saw it on any official images or on the packaging. And doing a search only came up with one image, which is the image link above.

I was re-reading Shadowplay the other day. The scene where Orion Pax meets with Prowl before going off on the Matrix heist, and Prowl tells Pax to exclude Chromedome before driving away on a hoverbike... that hoverbike is Turbo Cycle!

I was transforming RtS Lugnut just now so I could put him away but re-realised that he is one of the few planeformers with a fully shelled underside fuselage instead of the typical messy arms and legs 'hanging' out under there. I don't think I appreciated this as much when I first got him compared to now.

This just reaffirms him as one of the most glorious planeformers ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I was transforming RtS Lugnut just now so I could put him away but re-realised that he is one of the few planeformers with a fully shelled underside fuselage instead of the typical messy arms and legs 'hanging' out under there. I don't think I appreciated this as much when I first got him compared to now.

There aren't to many of them Lugnut is defiantly one of the best.

Cybertron Jetfire is one of my favourite fully shelled planeformer.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    There aren't to many of them Lugnut is defiantly one of the best.

Cybertron Jetfire is one of my favourite fully shelled planeformer.
    Cybertron Jetfire is probably the best looking and feeling planeformer I've owned to date
    However his failures as a robot are very considerable and are enough to bring him back down to being an average to below average transformer

Lugnut is not a fantastic robot either but nowhere near as poor as Jetfire.

Cybertron Jetfire is probably the best looking and feeling planeformer I've owned to date
    However his failures as a robot are very considerable and are enough to bring him back down to being an average to below average transformer

Lugnut is not a fantastic robot either but nowhere near as poor as Jetfire.
    I agree on both counts!

Not only that he's one of the few plane formers where the wings are used for something more than parts of a cape, in fact I can't think of another.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Not only that he's one of the few plane formers where the wings are used for something more than parts of a cape, in fact I can't think of another.
    Powerglide?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Agree. RtS Lugnut's transformation is sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Powerglide?
    I'm also thinking about HftD Terradive, where the wings form the sides of his lower legs. Mould reused for DotM Space Case, TFCC 2013 Incentive Figure Depth Charge, and Botcon 2013 Machine Wars Starscream.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!