Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege toys now out in Australia

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    I asked at the Canberra Toyworld on Monday and they said they were expecting them this month but had no solid ETA. Mind you, this was an off-the-top-of-the-head answer from a chap who didn't seem terribly interested in the question, so who knows?
    They've taken my name down and will call me when they get in, but I'll probably call every day just the same. I really want one of the Primes, a Cog, the Air Strike Patrol and maybe a Flywheels.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    They've taken my name down and will call me when they get in, but I'll probably call every day just the same. I really want one of the Primes, a Cog, the Air Strike Patrol and maybe a Flywheels.
    Good luck, I have put my name down for every mainline release and have never been called once.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Good luck, I have put my name down for every mainline release and have never been called once.
    That's exactly how I ended up with an overpriced MP Hasbro Starscream thanks to Toys R Us.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    My local Toyworld (Launceston) is really good for it, they've got a simple but effective system that works. Never let me down!

Mighty Ape have all the Siege stuff up for preorder at fairly reasonable prices (cheaper than some Toyworlds). Good for the Leaders and Micromasters which may be hard to get at normal retail. Plus they have Afterpay

https://www.mightyape.com.au/toys/al...7Etransformers

Ultra Magnus and Shockwave have been spotted in stores, $94 for "Leader" class "Ultra" sized toys.

Someone on the TF Discord has managed to find a Pteraxodon, apparently at Hobbyco

Got sick of waiting for them to appear in stores, noticed Megatron is currently available for $46.82 from Amazon.com.au (shipped from America).

I have a prime membership so combined it with a few gifts for my nephew and got free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B07D5SDPLZ/

Prime is unfortunately still not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Mighty Ape have all the Siege stuff up for preorder at fairly reasonable prices (cheaper than some Toyworlds). Good for the Leaders and Micromasters which may be hard to get at normal retail. Plus they have Afterpay

https://www.mightyape.com.au/toys/al...7Etransformers
    Be careful of their ETA date, which is 29 March.... you'll likely see it at retail earlier and be kicking yourself
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Be careful of their ETA date, which is 29 March.... you'll likely see it at retail earlier and be kicking yourself
    I’m in no rush🙂. Plus previous experience with them is that stuff arrives well before their ETA. I only bought the Micromasters, Battlemasters, Megatron and Skytread from there anyway. The rest I got from Toybot/LTC.