Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 10th August 2017, 10:34 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
...is there another way to contact common wealth bank?

No response after they sent that letter about checking with the merchant and I hate phone calls (partially because I can't understand the operator on the other end, if its not my terrible hearing its...certain accents ) and knowing local bank staff they wouldn't get me very far, I also don't have much actual time to sit down and make phone calls.

If I can email them from the get go I can at least send my proof etc, the operator even acknowledged my request for "all further correspondence to be done via email", not one, all I got a week later was a letter saying they're checking it and nothing afterwards.

I'd honestly shut up and be more patient if I was one of the people who got one of the primals.

All I can say now is no more debit credit card purchases, least paypal fixes everything in an instant
I never received a confirmation of the refund. I had to check my bank statement and not the latest entries but the actual date of the transaction in Netbank.
Old 10th August 2017, 10:51 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
I never received a confirmation of the refund. I had to check my bank statement and not the latest entries but the actual date of the transaction in Netbank.
Yup and I just saw I gotten my MP Dirge disputed successfully on my netbank app < the nice thing about this is they show you how many days ago as well. Plus a letter will follow when successful or fail.
Nothing to celebrate, I am not pleased we all are in this situation to begin with. I actually wish fair trading or legal authorities are going to fine PC for such misleading and unethical business behavior. On one hand Scott acknowledge and thanked people for trying their services and is "okay" that we decided to find the items elsewhere, but he isn't assisting us in anyway to get our refunds or continue to delay the process.
Old 11th August 2017, 11:30 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I am with Westpac. You have to keep hounding them. On a few of my cases the dispute was lodged incorrectly and so it sat there before I called back to sort it out. The credit adjustment only takes 2-3 days to come through if it was lodged correctly by the person taking your call.

Is that Westpac Ignite? I'm still holding out hope of receiving my Hot Toys (first order isn't due yet) but need to keep this in mind if required. What's the time limit for chargebacks?
Old 11th August 2017, 04:50 PM

Just got off the phone with Westpac to start the chargeback procedure. See how they go....
Old 12th August 2017, 06:30 AM

Will be contacting fair trading again on monday to try and get a dialogue with PC and resolve this without the need for courts, as was offered a refund for 1 order on the 17 th of July and was told I would receive the bulk of my overdue orders the end of July/first week of August. As yet have received jack shit
Old 12th August 2017, 10:59 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguard Ace View Post
Is that Westpac Ignite? I'm still holding out hope of receiving my Hot Toys (first order isn't due yet) but need to keep this in mind if required. What's the time limit for chargebacks?
Mine was Westpac Amex. For Mastercard, the limit is 120 days from the most recent expected delivery date provided it's still within 540 days of the original transaction date.
Old 12th August 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
Mine was Westpac Amex. For Mastercard, the limit is 120 days from the most recent expected delivery date provided it's still within 540 days of the original transaction date.
Apparently I had a case where one contradicts the other because the eta did not past and the 540 was just out when eta past.

I am hoping the financial ombudsman sees this.
Old 13th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

is this the same store or just a coincidence?
http://stores.ebay.com.au/premiumcollectables
Old 13th August 2017, 12:26 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
Coincidence, too many inconsistencies.

PC did use to have an eBay store, but last I heard, they don't use it anymore.

Old 13th August 2017, 08:59 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
100% positive feedback?
Clearly not the same PC

Maybe if their positive feedback was around the 15% mark...

LOOKING FOR MiSB
AOE VOYAGER NEMESiS PRiME.