Page 126 of 193 FirstFirst ... 106116121122123124125126127128129130131136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ur yeah, my friend just sent an query today about Thrust and inferno, but I doubt they reply.

You probably need a new pic by end of the month as I am sceptical if they send the remaining orders out. I honestly think they need to be transparent to say we are waiting on these from the source which was shipped when.....etc
    Rather than stating by the end of the month still shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Ur yeah, my friend just sent an query today about Thrust and inferno, but I doubt they reply.

You probably need a new pic by end of the month as I am sceptical if they send the remaining orders out. I honestly think they need to be transparent to say we are waiting on these from the source which was shipped when.....etc
    Rather than stating by the end of the month still shipping.
    On April the 1st I will be demanding a refund

Yeah, see how that goes
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Why can't PC be more transparent about the delays?

e.g. I'm currently experiencing a delay in additional workbooks for my Year 8 and 9 classes due to much higher than expected enrollments. I have explained this to my students. A few days ago I finally received the books from my supplier, but it was the wrong edition so the books had to be returned and I'm waiting for the correct stock to be sent out. Again, I have explained this to my students.

Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays? Knowing why something is happening makes it a lot easier to accept. I know that when I'm stuck in traffic I like to hear what's causing it on the traffic report. When the report says that there's been a breakdown or incident on a road affecting me, okay, I'm still not happy, but it gives me some alleviation because I know why I'm stuck in traffic. But when the report says nothing about anything affecting my route, then I just feel more ticked off because I feel that there's no reason why the traffic should be grinding to a virtual halt/mobile car park. The level of irritation and frustration is just so much higher.

That's the weird thing...are they scared if they start mentioning things like boat shipments that people would be turned off? I dunno. Even the recent new items don't even explain it fully, they just say 'our release might not match local retail dates'. Just be honest!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Why can't PC be more transparent about the delays?

e.g. I'm currently experiencing a delay in additional workbooks for my Year 8 and 9 classes due to much higher than expected enrollments. I have explained this to my students. A few days ago I finally received the books from my supplier, but it was the wrong edition so the books had to be returned and I'm waiting for the correct stock to be sent out. Again, I have explained this to my students.

Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays? Knowing why something is happening makes it a lot easier to accept. I know that when I'm stuck in traffic I like to hear what's causing it on the traffic report. When the report says that there's been a breakdown or incident on a road affecting me, okay, I'm still not happy, but it gives me some alleviation because I know why I'm stuck in traffic. But when the report says nothing about anything affecting my route, then I just feel more ticked off because I feel that there's no reason why the traffic should be grinding to a virtual halt/mobile car park. The level of irritation and frustration is just so much higher.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    That's the weird thing...are they scared if they start mentioning things like boat shipments that people would be turned off? I dunno. Even the recent new items don't even explain it fully, they just say 'our release might not match local retail dates'. Just be honest!!

Probably are. If they openly acknowledge their second shipments will always take much longer then people will start asking questions like why am I paying the samr price as people who get theirs on release date. And that sort of thing.
    No one wants to wait months after the official release date especially if they pre ordered. They'd buy their toys elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Probably are. If they openly acknowledge their second shipments will always take much longer then people will start asking questions like why am I paying the samr price as people who get theirs on release date. And that sort of thing.
    No one wants to wait months after the official release date especially if they pre ordered. They'd buy their toys elsewhere.
    You'd think so. But I personally don't care if I get mone well after other people do or after release. But again, this discussion will end up like a circular discussion again so I'm gonna leave it at that

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays?
    Because human nature is horrible.

People will accept the excuse for the first delay but will be skeptical about the second. Fool me once etc.

You can see it here with how people get irritated if if a second item at a later date is delayed let alone the same item delayed twice.

PC would be on a hiding to nothing with up to the minute updates of what has happened to a package. If it wasn't complaints about PC making the package late, it would be complaints about PC using suppliers that make the package late. I have seen it in action at another company with real world problems forcing release dates back and back and the more the public knew the more control over the situation was lost. It is a lose lose situation

Really it is a bit like the old story about making sausages. You don't want to see it. You just want delicious sausages on time.

That said, some sort of information would be nice. Even if it is a "it is still coming," of a % of order filled.

So where's Friday's update, emails not being answered.

Items not being sent sent out even tho being overdue
    year or months.

And the lies bout when items will arrive, which i been told numerous times.

Can we try and keep feedback a little more constructive and reduce the number of accusations, assumptions and scare mongering please. If this continues I can see this thread being closed.

I'm curious if anyone has received Megatronia yet?