Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

I'm already in for a sub, but was thinking to leave the figures sealed and only open the lions

Since sub time I have been thinking about a second set of lions, no figures....

Would it help if I helped you Kurdt?

About year or so ago, I bought from Toyworld the Toynami Lion Voltron set.

It's been kept MIB until today.

I put the Voltron Lion Force together and its next to its big brother, the Matchbox Voltron Vehicle Force set.

Dust is not as issue as my hobby room is always closed, locked and sealed.

I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Mattycollector sent me an email to say that the first of the voltron figures were posted out the other day...

anyone else got this notification?

can anyone here who have bought from mattycollector in the past let me know how long it typically takes to arrive once posted?
    normally im not too fussed and can wait ages for it to arrive if there is tracking details, but mattycollector said some BS about no tracking details for international parcels and they also buggered up my postal address...

just need an estimate on arrival time so i can file a report with my CC if the item takes unusually too long to arrive.

cheers,

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Mattycollector sent me an email to say that the first of the voltron figures were posted out the other day...

anyone else got this notification?

can anyone here who have bought from mattycollector in the past let me know how long it typically takes to arrive once posted?
    normally im not too fussed and can wait ages for it to arrive if there is tracking details, but mattycollector said some BS about no tracking details for international parcels and they also buggered up my postal address...

just need an estimate on arrival time so i can file a report with my CC if the item takes unusually too long to arrive.

cheers,
    I got my shipping notice too.

I'd COMPLETELY forgot about the whole subscription.

No idea on how long postage will take, but your credit card provider generally gives you 3 months to dispute a transaction, so I wouldn't worry about shipping time, which at a max would be about 6 weeks.

I found that with the MOTU figures, it can be as short as 3 weeks and usually about 4 weeks from postage before they arrive. I'd assume it'd be the same for the Voltron.

I'd really like to see how they look Brut and Cat. Pics when arrived please!!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I found that with the MOTU figures, it can be as short as 3 weeks and usually about 4 weeks from postage before they arrive. I'd assume it'd be the same for the Voltron.

I'd really like to see how they look Brut and Cat. Pics when arrived please!!
    Sure thing.

I'm interested in the final product too. I will admit, I bought the sub more for the pilots than for yet another Lion Voltron.

But still, will be interesting to finally see how they compare to the other versions, and how well they hold up on their own, especially for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Sorry, a bit late into this thread. Nice collection, I assume the cd is background music from the original cartoon? Where did you get it? I just looked it up on ebay and saw some goose was try to sell one off for nearly $200.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikato View Post
    I assume the cd is background music from the original cartoon?
    Yes. It's not "complete" though as the music masters are lost (ARGH!!!), so the music on the CD had to be sourced from episodes of the series. As a result of this some tracks on the CD are presented in truncated form, hence my saying the soundtrack is not "complete".

Where did you get it?
    Most likely from the Voltron.com webstore. They sell 'em for $10 a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Yes. It's not "complete" though as the music masters are lost (ARGH!!!), so the music on the CD had to be sourced from episodes of the series. As a result of this some tracks on the CD are presented in truncated form, hence my saying the soundtrack is not "complete".

Most likely from the Voltron.com webstore. They sell 'em for $10 a pop.
    Blimey, I remember talking Voltron with you on Seibertron like 8 or 9 years ago...
    Thanks for the information.

I haven't looked at the Voltron site in many years, but that would sense. Initially I thought it many of been a rarer item based on the price of the one on ebay I saw. But based on your description it certainly sounds like it's worth closer to $10 than $200...

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikato View Post
    Blimey, I remember talking Voltron with you on Seibertron like 8 or 9 years ago...
    I'm sorry to say I have absolutely no recollection of that, lol.