Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Hmmm wonder why the change of heads? Kinda plain looking compared to previous. But it still looks impressive. Can't wait!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmmm wonder why the change of heads? Kinda plain looking compared to previous. But it still looks impressive. Can't wait!
    The old head is still included. You get an extra ugly head for some reason. There was a huge backlash about it too but things calmed down when people realized it was just an extra head.

Ah ok. At least you can select which one is your preferred. I guess that's quite acceptable, conciderigng its price
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Perhaps to give Giant a more brutish look?

The nose on the new head rises to be about 1/2 way up the face/head. They might have done this to give the face more of an impact, and making the toy seem more in character.

Whereas the original yellow head rises to only 1/3 way up, making it look as though yellow Giant has a larger cranium to a smaller face (more intelligent-looking, and also more Anime-like). I prefer the idea of combiners housing the collective intelligences of the team but cannot control itself and end up lashing out like Frankenstein.

Ah ok. At least you can select which one is your preferred. I guess that's quite acceptable, conciderigng its price
    Hopefully this stops (but more probably won't stop) Dr. Wu from riding on MakeToy's sales with more $10 head sculpts!

I don't see a problem with $10 alternate heads, the only problem is Dr Wu have yet to sculpt anything even vaguely interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I don't see a problem with $10 alternate heads, the only problem is Dr Wu have yet to sculpt anything even vaguely interesting.
    oooooh nasteeee heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    $400 on Giant is a definite must, but $10 on one of Dr Wu's add-on's of third parties is just too hard to ask

I have TFC Hercules but starting to really like this one
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    I have TFC Hercules but starting to really like this one
    @KaRNiV8L: Those photos are jaw-droppingly awesome man - Thanks for sharing!
    That back-of-the-box shot reminds me so much of the packaging art of the original Power Rangers Megazords!