Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-12 Masterpiece Sideswipe / Lambor - 2nd Production Run

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Reissue Sideswipe hasn't been appearing on many sites despite its release due in the next two weeks. Chimungmung has it but for some reason its $74.50 USD whereas the rest of their MP cars are $59.90.

http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=1676

Not sure i'll be able to pre-order this one, may have to try my luck on eBay after March 15.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am not panicking, there may be a Hasbro version down the road. Nothing to really worry for me.

I thought he was no longer coming to TRU? I am not willing to risk it myself, I wasn't collecting MP figures when Sideswipe was first released yet he was one of my favourite characters, so hopefully now I can get a hold of him without being ripped

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I thought he was no longer coming to TRU? I am not willing to risk it myself, I wasn't collecting MP figures when Sideswipe was first released yet he was one of my favourite characters, so hopefully now I can get a hold of him without being ripped
    That is just talk, there were talks saying sideswipe is back into the list.

I am not worried as it is like the Grimlock it was reissue. This will be reissue again and again. If the price is correct, well that's fine. But I won't be touching it if I cannot get him at what I paid for G2 Sideswipe most definitely.

Something tells me this is a hk reissue second run rather than a Japanese reissue call.

I heard that the listing for him in that leaked database was actually a Hasbro HK listing for the Takara version.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I heard that the listing for him in that leaked database was actually a Hasbro HK listing for the Takara version.
    This is most likely correct and thus you wont see it on Japanese websites.
    I think you stand a better bargain on Ebay though.

It seems a bit odd that BBTS seem to have this in stock but no one else does? Release dates listed on most sites as end or Mar or April in some places so I am guessing April is right but the first lot went to BBTS?

The price seems to be around $80-100 usd on most sites, I haven't been able to find it for the usual cost of around $60 usd unfortunately and not at all on eBay yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    It seems a bit odd that BBTS seem to have this in stock but no one else does? Release dates listed on most sites as end or Mar or April in some places so I am guessing April is right but the first lot went to BBTS?

The price seems to be around $80-100 usd on most sites, I haven't been able to find it for the usual cost of around $60 usd unfortunately and not at all on eBay yet.
    Tony from Chimungmung said to me that he's now expecting it next week. I've already orders/paid for two.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Tony from Chimungmung said to me that he's now expecting it next week. I've already orders/paid for two.
    Thanks for the info, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for each figure?

my question is why is second run $74.90 at Chimungmung and G2 at $59?
    Don't make sense, it just tells me is a money opportunity grabbing business.