Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun-Formers (imitation weapons) laws and requirements for Australia

That algorithm posted by Trev is most helpful... now which store in australia does sell MP megs? PC?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    That algorithm posted by Trev is most helpful... now which store in australia does sell MP megs? PC?
    Currently just them, but they sold out.

Perhaps scour ebay and hope an Aus seller has stock, not that'll be cheap all considering...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    That algorithm posted by Trev is most helpful...
    T'wernt me. Ralphy boy deserves the credit for that

I'm doing what a few other members are doing and having mine express shipped and hoping customs dont bother to stop it like fortunately happened to them. Otherwise the paperwork is getting done so should hopefully work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I notice people are getting their Megatrons now. If willing to put yoirself out there, can you share whether you followed the expected process, or just winged it?
    I winged it, he arrived yesterday with no issue

Omg I feel like I'm walking into a minefield.
    I saw the form and intend to fill one out as I still don't have a MP Megs.
    As a legit collector I MUST have one......
    Seriously why so darn hard.
    See I'm willing to pay to ensure I get one.
    If the form is an issue it might be time to tap into old mates that are now officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I notice people are getting their Megatrons now. If willing to put yoirself out there, can you share whether you followed the expected process, or just winged it?
    I winged it, mine has been stuck "in transit" in Melb since the 2nd of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbs View Post
    I winged it, mine has been stuck "in transit" in Melb since the 2nd of April.
    This could just be Auspost? Their service isn't as efficient as previous years.

I ordered a box of Lego from the US that spent more time in transit in Sydney than in the US

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Well mine reached my mate in QLD no probs.

So did anyone end up getting theirs nabbed by customs? Thinking I might have wasted time and money getting mine sent to QLD instead of VIC to be on the safe side.

Ironically we might be moving to NSW in a few months and the house has a gun safe

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well mine reached my mate in QLD no probs.

So did anyone end up getting theirs nabbed by customs? Thinking I might have wasted time and money getting mine sent to QLD instead of VIC to be on the safe side.

Ironically we might be moving to NSW in a few months and the house has a gun safe
    I'm also intrigued.

I received my imitation gun permit only recently. It's a pretty good feeling knowing that I'm going to own MP-36 Megatron and currently hold the appropriate permit for ownership. Thanks to Tiby of the Transformers Club and Griffin for the detailed process on how to obtain the permit .

I'm waiting for Premium Collectables to send my MP-36 Megatron. I don't think I'll see it anytime soon so I'm considering filling out the B709 forms and ordering from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    This could just be Auspost? Their service isn't as efficient as previous years.

I ordered a box of Lego from the US that spent more time in transit in Sydney than in the US
    It was Auspost. Got held up in Melb for two weeks.

This note from Customs was in the packaging too.