Page 693 of 870 FirstFirst ... 673683688689690691692693694695696697698703713 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Get me one too
    No wuckers
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Sightings for Liverpool now.
    Target: 17 CW leader skywarps, at least 8 of each of the wave 3 TR deluxes (there were a lot), 2 each of Crok and Quake from wave 4 (none of the others) which are hiding behind some RiD warriors, RiD warriors from the mini con weapon range mostly Quillfire's but a few others (no Windblade), a TR Astrotrain, and wave 2 and 3 TR Titan Masters.
    BigW: Pretty much empty, 5 TR wave 3 deluxes, 3 RiD warriors (Windblade and Blurr) and TR TMs wave 3.
    Myer: 3 TR Skyshadow's, 3 Astrotrains, 2 Alpha Trions, 1 Blaster and 2 Fort Max.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I just found at Bankstown big w Titans Return:

Perceptor
    Kup
    Topspin
    Krok
    Quake

$25 ea

And the Voyager TR Megatron
    I went back to check but only these two are there now, someone must have bought the others over the weekend. The hunt continues...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Sightings for Liverpool now.
    Target: 17 CW leader skywarps, at least 8 of each of the wave 3 TR deluxes (there were a lot), 2 each of Crok and Quake from wave 4 (none of the others) which are hiding behind some RiD warriors, RiD warriors from the mini con weapon range mostly Quillfire's but a few others (no Windblade), a TR Astrotrain, and wave 2 and 3 TR Titan Masters.
    BigW: Pretty much empty, 5 TR wave 3 deluxes, 3 RiD warriors (Windblade and Blurr) and TR TMs wave 3.
    Myer: 3 TR Skyshadow's, 3 Astrotrains, 2 Alpha Trions, 1 Blaster and 2 Fort Max.

I went back to check but only these two are there now, someone must have bought the others over the weekend. The hunt continues...
    They were some on the bottom shelf too

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    They were some on the bottom shelf too
    Just simpler figures from what I saw on the lower shelves no deluxes. I'm sure they will turn up eventually, no rush as the BigW toy sale is coming up end of June so we should see more around then

KMart Kotara, Target, nothin exciting. Nor Big W Jesmond with no new TR deluxes (though they did pull out the TR Voyager wave 3)

Taken at TRU Kotara this arvo.

Voyager triple changer TR Megatron at Kmart Mt Druitt but nothing else of
    Note to report.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Taken at TRU Kotara this arvo.
    That looks impressive, but I see that each peg and shelf only goes one deep, so even when a TRU store does a big (rare) restock, it is not enough to fill shelves beyond 1 deep. Give it a week, and the catalogue sale, and that would look very empty if they keep all of that space dedicated to Transformers (which they wont, as it would make the store look bad).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That looks impressive, but I see that each peg and shelf only goes one deep, so even when a TRU store does a big (rare) restock, it is not enough to fill shelves beyond 1 deep. Give it a week, and the catalogue sale, and that would look very empty if they keep all of that space dedicated to Transformers (which they wont, as it would make the store look bad).
    Erina also has this, and the one deep is a standard thing, star wars was about the same actually

Saw 1x Quake and 1x Krok deluxe figures at Kmart Broadway while I was out at lunch just now

Blacktown seems to not stock anything much new. Checked the usual shops in Westpoint, and Big W has TR Megs and Prime. Nothing else new at any other stores. Didn't have time to get to Kmart