Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mad Toys King of Beast Infinity Gokin

no it doesnt. rotate the forearms and you can pose it with the sword how ever you like.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    no it doesnt. rotate the forearms and you can pose it with the sword how ever you like.
    Nah mate not the same but hey that's why version two is better.

Selling my version one off now to another collector. If I feel like it I buy version two when is confirmed release.

Anybody got a GX-71 they'd like to sell?

PC never got back to me about selling me a spare they said they may have, so im assuming it turned out they had none.

Ive got the V1 Mad Toys but think the Bandai looks different enough to warrant having it too. Wont be 'upgrading' to the V2 MT though might consider the black version.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    Anybody got a GX-71 they'd like to sell?

PC never got back to me about selling me a spare they said they may have, so im assuming it turned out they had none.

Ive got the V1 Mad Toys but think the Bandai looks different enough to warrant having it too. Wont be 'upgrading' to the V2 MT though might consider the black version.
    Will be hard to find someone wanting to part with their gx-71

If none found they are still selling over in robottoybase http://robotoybase.com/index.php?rou...8&search=Gx-71

Just thought id put it out there - I didnt think most would want to offload, not so soon anyways!

Thanks i found a few others still available overseas too... its the idea of paying $80+ shipping from most places thats holding me back.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    Just thought id put it out there - I didnt think most would want to offload, not so soon anyways!

Thanks i found a few others still available overseas too... its the idea of paying $80+ shipping from most places thats holding me back.
    Its not cheap, I did made the effort to pm members who were interested.
    Definitely not selling my Bandai version as it looks a lot more vibrant and probably it feels closer to what I like.

How's this going? Surely is as annoying as pc at this stage if you ask me. I am not sure why the black version is not out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    How's this going? Surely is as annoying as pc at this stage if you ask me. I am not sure why the black version is not out yet.
    Waiting on a black one too - both Icarus & Madtoys facebook page havnt been updated in regards to it since Feb... last reply to a comment from them said due April.

Toyercity & LCM both show availability as 'in stock' though still state in descriptions as preorder/coming soon.

I have hope for the black version, though not going to hold my breath for the regular colour!

Lcm is a scam artist. I wouldn't trust a word that jerk says.
    I asked Icarus toys and they said end of July. Ya we will see about that.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Lcm is a scam artist. I wouldn't trust a word that jerk says.
    I asked Icarus toys and they said end of July. Ya we will see about that.
    Look could you get refund by lcm? As I was thinking this is way ridiculous from Icarus toys. I suggest you either raise a dispute when you still can than waiting for a endless wait.

Trust me it is not fun getting money back.