Page 210 of 608 FirstFirst ... 190200205206207208209210211212213214215220230 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Finally found a Fall of Cybertron Shockwave in Target Fremantle this morning. There's one more tucked away behind some bot shots.
    Don't be a jerk and hide em, let the kids at em, we need to keep em going on the cool transformers so they clear out all those damn shelfwarmer bumblebees.

Seriously, who the hell buys so many Bumblebees?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictail View Post
    Don't be a jerk and hide em, let the kids at em, we need to keep em going on the cool transformers so they clear out all those damn shelfwarmer bumblebees.

I didn't hide it, it was there when I found it. All the Generations toys were interspersed among the other lines.

Yeah spotted RiD Prime, Shockwave and Jazz at Target Stirling, Mandurah and Rockingham in the past fortnight.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictail View Post

I agree, we adult collectors should put a boycott on Bumblebees, and call him "Boycottbee" because "Bumblecott" sounds wrong, but seriously if all the different Bumblebees were different characters, we'd all be broke lol

Decepticon Guest

If anyone is after some PCC, Bigw Belmont had a Crankcase, Stakeout, Mudslinger and another which I can't remember.

Decepticon Guest

Found new Botshots at Kmart today. Power glide, Leadfoot, Ironhide, and Jazz. Didn't scan though

Nothing new on the Western Front

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Nothing new on the Western Front
    Yep rang a couple of TRU today, nothing yet. However visited Joondalup and there was quite a lot of new shelf space made in the transformers isle (old price tags still on shelf). Old stock had been moved to another shelf. I don't think it's very long now...

Decepticon Guest

MP Optimus at TRU Cannington!!! ..... May not be on the shelf....but ask! He is beautiful!!

Smile

On the shelf at Morley try as well