Thread: Big Bad Toystore

Default Big Bad Toystore

I made an order for energon cubes with them just know... just wanted to ask you people if any have had any experience ordering with them. I ask coz Ive NEVER ordered overseas or tried (even confined to Ebay Aus because of this) - are they good or.... you know. I'm just a little anxious as this is very new to me and have had bad experiences with online sellers - Australia wise, so Im just asking for input. Used Visa Debit Card... hope I dont zero balance my account , Im not good with exchange rates. Total bill is around $94+. Cheers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Mate, they are excellent. I've ordered plenty of things off them before (MISB/MOSC & loose) & they've come through everytime. I haven't got a bad thing to say about them, at all.

Highly recommended.

Yeh, they are an excellent source of toy goodness. My only problem was the price of shipping. But then that one was a RID Brave Maximus that came through super fast express post (I think it took about 4 days..) so I was prepared for it

thnks for the input guys... makes my anxiety a little less than it was before... heheheeh. if this turns out well i could be a regular with them from now on... but still its a wait and see thing. hmmm Brave maximus , you say hmmmmm ..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

They are very reliable, but very expensive. They are usually the most expensive dealer at BotCon, so I rarely buy anything from them (unless I am desperate).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They are very reliable, but very expensive. They are usually the most expensive dealer at BotCon, so I rarely buy anything from them (unless I am desperate).
    I see now why their prices were like so

BBTS are excellent (if a little pricey). Less than 2wks delivery time (via cheapest postage method which is what I used coz I'm a cheapsake). Feel a ease.
    If you need exchange rate help try this great site:
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Just make sure you order a box worth of stuff, the shipping on individual items is a joke!