Page 399 of 467 FirstFirst ... 379389394395396397398399400401402403404409419 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I was just going through my owned but not currently installed games on Xbox One X.

When the hell did I buy Sonic Adventure 2? I really don't like the 3D Sonic games but apparently at some point I bought one. I must have been half asleep or on cold and flu medicine or something when I bought it.

Ouch. Just got home from work, put in the disk for COD IW/MW that I picked up from EB on my way to work and it requires almost 100gbs of updates to the games to be installed.

Slow internet be damned!

Bloody hell that’d be two weeks continuous for me

I’ve been playing Outcast: Second Contact a bit today, remake of the old ‘99 game.

It’s like a weird hybrid of today’s and last century’s games - graphics are drastically improved, yet the actual level design doesn’t look much different - like they’ve just put a new “HD” layer over the top. Gameplay, controls and audio are almost the same as the original - a little awkward nowadays.

Amazon's Australian prices on Xbox One and PS4 games are pretty good. Switch pricing isn't so good, it's more like RRP. PC prices are a bit all over the place.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/search/...qid=1512530951

I finished watching this year's Game Awards.

Spoilers if you care about that for an awards show...

I'm not surprised Horizon ZD got snubbed, for every person that thinks it's amazing there's someone that thinks it's not that good. I'm personally in the "I want to love it, but something's not clicking" category.

I must be becoming a curmudgeon because some of the reveals had me thinking "WTF is this crap?".

I don't see why people love Hideo Kojima, that Death Stranding trailer is the biggest nonsensical BS he has ever made.

How on Earth did Forza Motorsport 7 win best sports/racing game? I play it daily but it launched as a buggy mess with promised features missing. It's only now getting to a state where I'd be comfortable recommending it to more casual racing gamers. That said GT Sport and Project Cars 2 are even more unrecommendable, but for different reasons. Surely F1 2017, DIRT 4, Madden or FIFA would have been a better choice.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels Zelda BOTW is the best game this year.

Medievil has been announced for a 4K remaster for PS4. I am excited

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I finished watching this year's Game Awards.

Spoilers if you care about that for an awards show...

I'm not surprised Horizon ZD got snubbed, for every person that thinks it's amazing there's someone that thinks it's not that good. I'm personally in the "I want to love it, but something's not clicking" category.

I must be becoming a curmudgeon because some of the reveals had me thinking "WTF is this crap?".

I don't see why people love Hideo Kojima, that Death Stranding trailer is the biggest nonsensical BS he has ever made.

How on Earth did Forza Motorsport 7 win best sports/racing game? I play it daily but it launched as a buggy mess with promised features missing. It's only now getting to a state where I'd be comfortable recommending it to more casual racing gamers. That said GT Sport and Project Cars 2 are even more unrecommendable, but for different reasons. Surely F1 2017, DIRT 4, Madden or FIFA would have been a better choice.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels Zelda BOTW is the best game this year.
    That's the thing with Horizon; it's a pretty good game. But the more you play it, the more you are left wanting. I really liked the story and will pick up Frozen Wilds at some stage. But I bought BOTW the other day and while I'm only about 6 hours in, I completely understand why it got GOTY and it is so far above everything else it's ridiculous.

God I despise racing sims. They are so boring. But I used to track my WRX so I guess I'm used to the real thing.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm personally in the "I want to love it, but something's not clicking" category.

Are you me? I feel the same way about Horizon. Sure the graphics looked great, but really, you were so directed along paths it was ridiculous. Evrn the story to me was only slightly better than "OK."

As for Death Stranding... The only thing I'm interested in that game is, is the name just Horrible Japanese english word mutilation (Like Re-Vengence), or a clever pun.
    Like strands of death.
    Stranded by death (somehow)
    Or standing and strand or stranded combined?

That is ALL I care about. And not even that much.

Transformers games are con sale again on Xbox Live for both 360 and One.

https://majornelson.com/2017/12/18/t...ight-sale-111/

Has anyone picked up either of the current gen versions of FOC? I never really have given any thought to the rerelease of it.

End of year sales have started on all the big platforms except Nintendo's.

Anyone buying anything in this sale?

I was going to pull the trigger on Nier Automata but it's not in either the Steam or PSN sales.