Page 6 of 467 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Raid View Post
    I got Arkham Asylum about two weeks after the release but heres my opinion on it!

Very good game! I loved it to bits! I loved being in the Aslyum fighting the criminals and un covering the Riddlers trophies. The challenges are a little bit boring for me but over all they are very well done.
    I love Arkham Asylum. Great story and so many nice touches, like the way Bats flares his cape out when he has fallen a greta distance and just about to land. SOme of those Riddler challenges are a bit tricky but none of them that hard. I learnt a lot about Batman Characters while doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Just bought the ghostbusters game on steam for $10. Downloading ~10GB (Probably really 7gb), right now.....
    ANother good game there. Cool atmosphere, just a few control issues I found but wrangling and capturing Ghosts is awesome fun. There have been lots of Ghostbusters games over the years, so at less than 10gb I assume GB:The game and not the NES version then...

Just finished Batman Arkham Assylum. A very impressive game! Recommended to anyone who is a fan of Batman or generally loves a well crafted game. The only thing that I didn't like was the ending but that is just a matter of taste but they could have gone for something better for the final confrontation and story resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Just finished Batman Arkham Assylum. A very impressive game! Recommended to anyone who is a fan of Batman or generally loves a well crafted game. The only thing that I didn't like was the ending but that is just a matter of taste but they could have gone for something better for the final confrontation and story resolution.
    You really want me to go buy a ps3 don't you? I have the game, just no console to play it on

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You really want me to go buy a ps3 don't you? I have the game, just no console to play it on
    No freaking way!! PC is better

Yeah there are some great deals on Steam this week. I picked up L4D for AU$8.50 last night...Can't wait to finally see what all the fuss is about later tonight.

No freaking way!! PC is better
    Of course it is, but I bought the Spec Ed. for ps3 just for the batarang haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Of course it is, but I bought the Spec Ed. for ps3 just for the batarang haha
    Yeah there is also one for PC which I saw at JB-Hifi. If it doesn't sell and it goes on sale, I would not mind getting it just for the Batarang!

Is it made of metal? (I doubt it too cool - as in dangerous )

Yeah there is also one for PC which I saw at JB-Hifi. If it doesn't sell and it goes on sale, I would not mind getting it just for the Batarang!

Is it made of metal? (I doubt it too cool - as in dangerous )
    Nah it's plastic, but it still looks cool. Can't take it off the stand either, and it comes with a pretty cool booklet.

Wooo, I'm gonna go and try win Super Mario Bros Wii today.
    The MX newspaper has a competition going all week to win a copy, they give you clues as to where they will be. I know where it is today, and am going to try win. Wish me luck lol.

With Christmas coming up and the release of Play TV the other day, Sony are bringing out another bundle pack - 250Gb PS3 with Play TV for $599.