Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Power Core Combiners and Yellow-pack TFs now in AUS

Default Power Core Combiners and Yellow-pack TFs now in AUS

Member Major_K alerted us to these arriving to a Toyworld in Brisbane yesterday, so I went in this morning to check it out and take some pics. Bought some too...

On the shelves were the PowerCore Combiner 5-packs, as well as the Yellow-packed Scouts and Legends. I spoke to one of the people there, and they also have the Yellow-packed Voyagers (Seaspray, Payload, Night Ops Ratchet) but can't put them out until they have prices from Head Office. This is because prices are different to the red-packed figures (see below). When I told her that these are the first released in Australia (and probably the world), she said that they'd make sure they were out for the weekend. No confirmation on the 2-packs, but if Major_K saw their master cartons as well, then they will be there this weekend too.

Member Christalcase has listed the following prices and figure details:

Yellow Packaging scouts - $17.99 ($1 more than red-packed Scouts)
    Hubcap, Backfire (repaint of Reverb), Brimstone, and Crankstart (repaint of the dune buggy)

Yellow Packaging Legends - $7.99 ($1 more than red-packed Legends)
    Cyberfire Bumblebee, Fireburst Optimus Prime, Ravage and Rampage

Powercore Combiners - $39.99
    Bombshock with Combaticons
    Skyburst with Aerialbots

(Update - Legends figures also found at a DJs store, and all figures listed above found at a Victorian Toyworld - 5-packs were $35, 2-packs were $20)

If we have any toyscalpers in Brisbane, these will probably be gone by the end of the weekend, and up on ebay...
    Last edited by griffin; 21st May 2010 at 01:25 PM.

lol... I took pics for nothing...

anyway I am very surprised saw them first in Australia and in Brisbane too! $40 for the powercore combiners isnt THAT bad in my opinion, and they're pretty well designed for scouts, although I'll probably get one when they go down to $20 (i.e. never)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Sorry for stealing your thunder - you were probably really excited about getting first pics. You can still post pics if you want, but your written details were useful though.

I was there at about 10.45 - what time did you go?

ye I was pretty excited but I didnt have the courage to go and ask about the voyagers... I didnt see Brimstone although I didnt search very hard, oh well I'll probably go back next week to see if they have gotten the voyagers out

I went at around 10:20am and stayed til around 10:40am or so
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Everything is on shelf now. $50 for voyagers and $20 for PCC 2-packs

Out of packaging:

Gonna go back for the rest tomorrow...

still from Brisbane Toyworld:

Yellow Packaging Voyagers ($49.99) - standard price but Toyworld sells their previous voyagers for $44.99
    Night Ops Ratchet
    Payload
    Seaspray

Two-Pack Powercore Combiner Scouts ($19.99)
    Smolder with Chopster
    Searchlight with Backwind
    Huffer with Caliburst

the scouts look waaaaay better in person than pictures
    Last edited by christalcase; 21st May 2010 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added pics

Sightings have now come in from WA, SA, QLD and VIC - mostly at Toyworlds and a DJs store.
    Still just five assortments though - Power Core Combiners 2-packs, PCC 5-packs, Hunt For The Decepticons Legends, HFTD Scouts, HFTD Voyagers.
    (was hoping the Leader class would have been released as well for the new Starscream)

Does this mean no more of the previous waves are likely to be coming out? I still have to pick up a Rambohide and Bludgeon, and we only have a KMart up where I'm at.

I wonder if they've hit Cairns yet.