Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: child friendly transformers (cant believe i wrote that title...)

I feel your pain

Went thru the exact same problem around 2 years ago.

I went the CHUG way for him. It's a fantastic line for picking up all matter of G1 bots. My boys are also primarily G1 toon watchers with a little rescue bots also.

Definitely check out eBay and members sales here. Thanks to the kind ppl of the boards I have got a bunch of stuff misb for birthdays and Xmas at good prices.

My 6 year old is on his way to having the bulk of 84/85 characters. And we haven't gone near Daddy's toys for ages hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Better paint apps! Moving tyres! More accessories!

To be fair though, he's one of the strongest of the Animated Happy Meal line. Especially compared to Megatron.
    IMO, if we're talking about 'child friendly Transformers', the less accessories the better
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

My 2 nephews (4 & 6) are nuts about Transformers and since I collect primarily G1/MP's it makes me anxious when they eye my collection. I did buy one of them the rescue bots prime for his birthday and he takes it everywhere. Last time they were here he kept pointing at Soundblaster asking to transform him and insisting he could do it.