Thread: Titan Return Sticker Sheet

Default Titan Return Sticker Sheet

I received Titan Return Sticker Sheet from Premium collectables.

What is that for? Is that meant for Hasbro or Takara stuffs? Dont the toys already have stickers? most of my stuffs are MISB in storage at the moment, so I have no idea.

The stickers are meant for the Hasbro toys to make them more G1 like, emulating the stickers on the G1 versions of the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The stickers are meant for the Hasbro toys to make them more G1 like, emulating the stickers on the G1 versions of the toys.
    I bought 2 sets but only receive 1 sheet.

What about those who bought from retail? How would the get the sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    I bought 2 sets but only receive 1 sheet.

What about those who bought from retail? How would the get the sheets?
    I think the sticker sheets are something that have been organised separately by Hasbro Asia.

I think I've seen them referred to as the Ocean Decal sets as that's the company that HA outsourced to for their production.

PC gets them because I think they get most of their stock through Hasbro Asia.

Depending on where Hasbro Australia gets its stocks, they probably just have a pile of decals in warehouse somewhere!

They are Hasbro Asia exclusives but not all stores get them and some who did get them (at least here in HK) are selling them separately rather than giving them out with the Titan's Returns Figures. Most reputable HK stores however are giving them out when you buy TR figures.
    There is a sheet for Wave 1 and another for Wave 2 so far.

As far as I am aware Hasbro AU doesn't get these so if you brought from a store like Target, K-Mart or Toys'R'Us odds on you won't get it. Even Toys'R'Us HK aren't giving them out this time around...