View Poll Results: Would you purchase a new MP Convoy & Starscream?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Probably would - I own at least one existing MP version of these characters

18 40.91%
  • Probably would - I do not own any existing MP versions of these characters

0 0%
  • Probably would not - I own existing MP versions of these characters

21 47.73%
  • Unsure

5 11.36%
  • Other (please specify)

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you purchase a new MP Convoy & Starscream?

I don't like either MP Starscream toys. The second one is better than the first but the experience with him told me I did not want to buy it five more times in different colours and wing configurations. A superior new Starscream might convince me to buy a Thundercracker and/or Skywarp repaint - although I might keep the current Starscream.

As for Optimus, I like both so far. MP01 was extremly remarkable toy of it's time and is still very well designed. MP10 though is great in may ways. If a new one was pretty good I'd definitely consider it too.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Voted yes for both depending on price and colour.

It's simple TT/hasbro stuffed up both mp-10.
    I have now mod the TT eyes and smoke stacks because chrome is just coming off. If anything the translucent yellow pieces with screw hole should be eliminated . There is nothing really real about Optimus in real world despite is based on a official truck. Change gold to solid yellow on the hands .
    Give me my one piece riffle back without folding gimmick. Have the top lights painted and non painted changeable . Full articulated fingers would be nice but as it is , is OK
    Detail the grey parts of his legs, colour the Windows blue. Done

Alternately do a metallic collectors version with all premium materials, I buy it because is the leader and you show case him. You can't have realistic if TT is just going bare plastic. Annoying as it is Eva mp-10 wins as a properly done mp-10.

Starscream just paint in white. Done no need to remould. Depending on price I may not care as much as he is no longer leader of decepticons from next year June .

Yes I have both hasbro and TT mp-10 and I know it's just plain wrong in so many ways. Not saying is bad but it never won me to collect mp toys when they made him. Once I have changed TT version eyes it took a lot of my hate off the figure. I can at least display him looking better.