Metal Hawk!

A big thanks to Kelvinchang99!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Today's acquisition:

Metal Hawk!

*snip*

A big thanks to Kelvinchang99!

Wow!!!
    That box looks to be in really great nic! and the figures are no doubt equally as minty!
    Congrats Kup, a very, very nice acquisition indeed.

Last of the birthday vouchers/cash today:

another legends Long Haul (during the three hours I had with him at the pub I developed a liking for him.... or maybe it was the beer?)
    a TFA voyager Starscream at the back of the toy shelves in Midland Target. Even better it scanned up at $16!!!

And in the mail from ebay a TFA cybertron ratchet, who has promptly stolen Lockdown's engine

BTW, energon Omega Supreme is HOOOGE

Congrats kup, So you finally got him hehehe. I still have a few payments to go
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Woo Hoo!!!

Today's acquisitions, which is half of a large RobotKingdom purchase from last week , consist of:

Takara Reissue Sixturbo
    Takara Reissue Sixtrain
    Takara Reissue Sixbuilder
    Masterpiece Starscream Coronation Set

* snip *

I really dig these guys, especially since the 80's originals are near impossible to find , as they bring a new dimension to my Micromaster forces , but Ooh! do I want a Sixwing so bad! - he looks Freakin' Awesome!!!
    The MP Starscream Coronation Set I'm going to leave in it's package until I can 1. display my MP Starscream behind glass, and 2. See if my Aunt is able to produce a better cape for me out of some better material.

* RobotKingdom has got to be loving the High Aussie Dollar at the moment.
    Nice score dude. Something about these guys you just
    have to
    get at one go.

BTW, I like Sixtrain and Sixliner, but the body shell for the rest, which are generically the same, pisses me off because the most MMs don't really sit well in them, especially the sixth guy.

My latest acquisition - Hard Hero Unicron (man, I been so wanting this guy since 2002/3 when it was released but just can't afford it back then). Sits unbelievably nice next to the other HH busts fatbot sold me (oh, dude, you might be happy to know that my wife went and wrapped all the HH boxes in protective clean plastic wrap )

This is is MISB too. Box is almost the size of Fort Max, quite unbelievable really.

Some shots of my HK home, which was what's soaking up most of my time...

Putting my Henkeis to good use...

Your new pad looks very nice HD.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Nice score dude. Something about these guys you just
    have to
    get at one go.

BTW, I like Sixtrain and Sixliner, but the body shell for the rest, which are generically the same, pisses me off because the most MMs don't really sit well in them, especially the sixth guy.
    Cheers Heroic!

Indeed, there certainly is something about getting these guys all in one go.
    I'd have to say that Sixtrain is definitely my favourite, due to my family's affiliation with trains but also, as you point out, the others have quite noticeable gaps in the chest area and heaven forbid they should ever need to hold their arms outright.

You've got a MIB G1 Sixwing!, The Reissue is hard enough to find but an original!?!
    (You and your Wife's skills in seeking out and acquiring is truly aspirational! )

Looking at your pics, it seems that both you and your wife are quite settled in your new abode now, it's lovely to see all those beautiful boxes on display too!
    That Hard Hero Unicron's box though is staggeringly big!, much larger than I would've thought it was - so I am assuming that the actual statue must be quite sizeable?

I must say too dude that I love your Classics/Henkei shelf as there are a couple of pieces there that I'm quite envious of , namely: Thundercracker, Warbot and RC.

Indeed finding the original Sixwing is hard to do, which is why I settled for the reissue - I actually like the reissue's color scheme better - more sinister hehehe

Nice pad HD! Lovin the display! I wish I wasn't in a rush before in buying/finding shelves - I should've gone for white ones instead of the beech color - White makes the figures stand out more. AH well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Indeed finding the original Sixwing is hard to do, which is why I settled for the reissue - I actually like the reissue's color scheme better - more sinister hehehe
    I highly agree with you there Liege, I too prefer the Reissue colour scheme as it is definitely more Decepticon-y.
    (Still, having the originals is still insane in my books! )

Today's acquisitions are the 2nd part of a large RobotKingdom order that is actually a Joint Acquisition between myself and 1AZRAEL1 :

The 1st part arrived on Tuesday, whereas these poor guys were stuck in customs for an additional 2 days - But still swift and efficient service from RobotKingdom!
    (Shameless Plug )

No longer will He or I have to be constantly disappointed when we go out to our local Brick & Mortars, in the vain search for the seeming rare Generations Red Alert, Dirge or Blurr!
    The stupid thing? we've actually made money by buying over seas!
    (We'll elaborate more on the 21st )

I WANTS EM heh.

Can't wait to have my own Blurr, such a cool figure IMO. Love the whole sniper rifle mode for the gun, just wish his head could tilt back more. But I think I can fix that