Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege toys now out in Australia

In my local store, I'm seeing a lot of the Bumblebee toys on one side of the display and on the other side, the Cyberverse toys with some of the minitoys of the Siege line (Soundwave's cassettes, Pteraxadon and Rescue Patrol Micromasters).

Could it be they're not going to change the stock until they've sold these items?
    If so, it's going to be a long wait, those toys haven't sold in months......

I found some information out about Siege figures at Big W at work today, all this information is publicly accessible by asking your friendly Big W staff to look it up if you want more details.

Seige Battlemasters are $10. We have Wave 2 in-store now.

Siege Micromasters are $19. We have Wave 2 in-store now.

Siege Deluxes are $29. No ETA

Siege Voyagers are $45. No ETA

Big W has changed the item description of Transformers toys in the computer. Older lines started with "TFM GEN" or "TFM MV4" or a similar name. They are now however under "Transformers Generations" for the Siege figures.

Good luck finding these at your local Big W.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 24th March 2019 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Made a correction on waves.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am trying to decide what to do with Optimus and Megs. They will be repeated in later waves but historically later waves don't show up.

Question

I checked the nearby Big W and Kmart, still no stock change.

Could it be possible that they've actually got the Siege toys in the store room, but aren't putting them on display because they can't sell the Bumblebee movie and Cyberverse toys?
    Basically, they want to sell every Transformer toy currently on display before giving us the newer toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    I checked the nearby Big W and Kmart, still no stock change.

Could it be possible that they've actually got the Siege toys in the store room, but aren't putting them on display because they can't sell the Bumblebee movie and Cyberverse toys?
    Basically, they want to sell every Transformer toy currently on display before giving us the newer toys.
    I wouldn't think so. They may not have received them in yet from their distribution center, or they may be a back log of pallets to process.

All they'd need to do is cut back on their existing Bumblebee stock on the salefloor, pack the excess away and utilise the newly made space for Siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I am trying to decide what to do with Optimus and Megs. They will be repeated in later waves but historically later waves don't show up.
    They will be repeated but without the battle-damage deco. Hooray!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    They will be repeated but without the battle-damage deco. Hooray!
    I wouldn’t get too excited about those just yet.
    The non-battle damaged ones are meant to be special edition anniversary things. So they might not even end up getting released here, or be exclusive to an online store or something.

Regardless it is possible that the regular wave 1 versions will get re-packed in later waves

Cell shaded special editions.

I seem to recall something months back about how waves 3 and 4 would be packed with some repeats. Doesn't matter now. I bit the bullet and went Mighty Ape.

They’re now listed on the Kmart website, and the photos used are wave 1.
    So it maybe possible those will appear?

Sort of unrelated I was late to jump on Wave 1 and ended up going through Mighty Ape. I just got an email saying they aren't getting through as many Voyagers as they expected and I am one of the ones who missed out.

I am not angry, but this whole series seems shockingly thin on the ground world wide. When was the last time a Wave 1 ran out?