Thread: eBay 10% off everything, min. spend $75. Ends midnight Wed 10/08/16

Default eBay 10% off everything, min. spend $75. Ends midnight Wed 10/08/16

Voucher code = CTENOFF

Another eBay 10% off everything, minimum spend $75 per transaction (may purchase up to 10 items in 1 transaction) with a max of 2 transactions per person. The total discount is capped at $300, i.e. $3k max spend. Excludes shipping.

Other T's and C's see: http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coup...89715562081317

Quote Originally Posted by eBay's terms and conditions
    • Clause 8: Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730) and Gift Cards (172,009).
    • Clause 9: The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just bought two maketoys guardia limbs for 90aud shipped.

I barely buy anything on eBay, but I did yesterday! Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Just bought two maketoys guardia limbs for 90aud shipped.
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I barely buy anything on eBay, but I did yesterday! Oh well.
    Hope it wasn't too pricey. My buddy found out about eBay's 20% off last year after buying $6k worth of camera gear from them the week before

Nah, I would have only saved $9 so no big deal. Good reminder to have another look tonight though and see if anything else takes my fancy.

Oh F off eBay.

I was buying a couple of office chairs and put the order through and looks like they're not gonna accept it because it was like 1 minute after the freakin' "deadline". I hate being on AWST sometimes. -_-

Order went through but no notification anywhere. I have to guess that it didn't work. So frustrating.

Unhappy

What a crock. Tried to buy some stuff last night and then it tells me my eBay account has been compromised so I need to prove my identity by sending in copies of my license and a utility bill. Looks like I'm not using eBay anymore
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Order went through but no notification anywhere. I have to guess that it didn't work. So frustrating.
    This happened to me last year. I contacted their live chat CS straight away and their response was to quote the strict deadline set by marketing. Quite disappointing because the order wasn't small either.

Not sure if they're anymore receptive now, but it might be worth a try if it isn't too time/attention consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    What a crock. Tried to buy some stuff last night and then it tells me my eBay account has been compromised so I need to prove my identity by sending in copies of my license and a utility bill. Looks like I'm not using eBay anymore
    Might be worth starting a new account. The most important criteria is to have made payment via Paypal before the deadline. Your buyer rating isn't worth as much as it did 5-10 years ago (back then if I was buying something pricey the seller might take me more seriously when negotiating).