Page 170 of 316 FirstFirst ... 150160165166167168169170171172173174175180190 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Unhappy

Sadly I have fallen off the collecting (and therefor PC) bandwagon due to finances and bad health. It is hard to ignore this thread when i see it bumped when PC has the best prices

I got as far as UW Bruticus for preorder but UW Computron and Takara Fort Max, headmasters, etc will cost me a bucketload sometime later.

Still i completed the survey, goodluck PC!

Doug. .
    Last edited by Deonasis; 5th May 2016 at 10:53 AM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Guh, CouriersPlease have proven to be about as useful as the second 'r' in "library." Yesterday I received an SMS from them saying that my MP Laserwave had been delivered, and their online tracking said the same thing. PC even SMSed me saying that the toy had been successfully delivered. So you can imagine my surprise when I got home to find that the toy was not there. I contacted CouriersPlease and they said that nobody was home when the driver arrived. This is complete rubbish, because I had someone home all day waiting. CouriersPlease has said that they will reattempt deliver this morning, and again, someone will be home - and I even left our front door ajar (screen door locked) before I left to make it visually obvious that someone's home. No idea if CouriersPlease will actually successfully deliver the consignment... I'll believe when I have the toy in my grubby hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I got as far as UW Bruticus for preorder but UW Computron and Takara Fort Max, headmasters, etc will cost me a bucketload sometime later.
    Not necessarily. Generations Metroplex came out at local retail at much cheaper prices than discounted online preorders, and while the initial super-cheap sales flew off shelves, subsequent orders (which weren't quite as cheap but still cheaper than online) were relatively slow to move. The same has sort of happened with CW Devastator; initially flew off shelves when Big W got them, but consequently it's been a relative slow mover. I say "relative" because bigger and more expensive toys do naturally sell slower than smaller/cheaper toys; so it's not necessarily to say that they're shelf-warming. MP2 Ultra Magnus came out here at a pretty good price and also moved slowly, and reissue G1 God Ginrai was an absolute shelf-warmer at local import stores, some of which slashed prices down to $25!

It's hard to predict. I tend to just pre-order stuff to save me time and guarantee that I'll get the toy. I hope that circumstances get better for you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not necessarily.
    I generally prefer the Takara versions so I hope for more (very unlikely) ToysRus stocking and a rediculous pricing error or 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I hope that circumstances get better for you.
    Thanks Gok. My health will get better but the finances will take longer.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Managed to score Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove this afternoon! Apparently the restock sold out again in like 5 mins!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Post made in error (ie I cant read)

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Sadly I have fallen off the collecting (and therefor PC) bandwagon due to finances and bad health. It is hard to ignore this thread when i see it bumped when PC has the best prices

Still i completed the survey, goodluck PC!

Doug. .
    Thank-you for the support doug,
    we wish your health a speedy recovery

Do we get shipping notices once a preorder is shipped? I preordered UW-06 Grand Galvatron a while ago. Preorder is sold out so I'm not sure if you (PC) have them in stock as of yet. Thanks in advance for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by ozrein View Post
    Do we get shipping notices once a preorder is shipped? I preordered UW-06 Grand Galvatron a while ago. Preorder is sold out so I'm not sure if you (PC) have them in stock as of yet. Thanks in advance for any info.
    Any order that is shipped out I have had a email confirmation
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ozrein View Post
    Were you in the first or second round?

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    probably needed more clarification,
    needs to go go to cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
    and be a unique screenshot.

We appreciate the support
    Done and done, email sent. Keep up the good work.
    Spiderken Away!