Page 365 of 481 FirstFirst ... 345355360361362363364365366367368369370375385 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Snapped a tooth damit!

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Snapped a tooth damit!
    phwoaaar. How'd ya manage that?

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Snapped a tooth damit!
    No way! - My Brother literally did the same only a couple of days ago, the tooth had apparently been dead for a while but in cracked right in half on Friday!

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sadly it was due to a musk lifesaver
    See the dentist on wednesday,
    Tooth is all black inside so ill see what he can do

Had a leaking aircon at home. It would drip from the unit inside the lounge room (split system). The wife called a repairman to come out. All he did was fill up a plastic water bottle with hot water and squirt it through the front of the unit. He said the dripping was due to condensation and built up dirt inside. All up - $200 to squirt some hot water through my aircon which took a total of 10 mins. Money well spent.... NOT!!!! Maybe it's me, but I would have just charged the call-out fee at a minimum and waive the service charge because I would have it in the back of my mind that it could lead to repeat business. We won't be calling this company again.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Had a leaking aircon at home. It would drip from the unit inside the lounge room (split system). The wife called a repairman to come out. All he did was fill up a plastic water bottle with hot water and squirt it through the front of the unit. He said the dripping was due to condensation and built up dirt inside. All up - $200 to squirt some hot water through my aircon which took a total of 10 mins. Money well spent.... NOT!!!! Maybe it's me, but I would have just charged the call-out fee at a minimum and waive the service charge because I would have it in the back of my mind that it could lead to repeat business. We won't be calling this company again.
    Wow, that sucks man! Its one thing to charge a call out fee (which is understandable) but to hit you for $200 bucks cor squirting some water? That's just flat out robbery!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    We won't be calling this company again.
    You'll be squirting the hot water yourself instead! - My mum does this all the time - watches what the repairmen do, then does it herself next time.

based on what they did, I'd be calling them back and telling them you want a $200 refund.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That what happen to my fridge actually.... the freezer stop been cold and was blowing warm air instead..... the repair guy just pull out the backing and started to pour hot water and also blow dry the ice with hairdryer that was on the condenser ...
    It happen just after two years , just out of the normal warranty period but lucky i had extended warranty so it was free , if he charged me i would of felt ripped off....
    he knew the problem straight away .... So something like that they could of just advice you first to try a simple fix and see...then if that didn't work they could come out and take a look ...

My brother's Steam account had suspicious and unauthorised activity from somewhere in China. So now we have to change all our passwords :/
    I hate changing my passwords. I finally got a good set that I could remember easily, and now I have to change them again