Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC King Greyskull

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It may be a good idea to post release dates for upcoming figures in this section so that local fans have a chance to get something.
    There's a thread here. As for the exact release date, it's usually the 15th of every month. Sometimes it's a different date (eg 16th) if it's a holiday or a weekend. The official Nov release date hasn't been announced yet afaik but I'm sure Matty will put it up on their site soon.

I have heard about the mad rush from a guy in another site. I was hoping it was just the guy bashing Mattel (he is the Hasbro indoctrinated type).
    It's all true!

Ebay pre-sales have begun.

Here are some nice pics too:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KING-GRAYSKUL...ht_1006wt_1137

Would Mattycollector be cheaper than this guy?

yes, $30US approx for the fig and post.

Ebay pre-sales have begun.

Here are some nice pics too:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KING-GRAYSKUL...ht_1006wt_1137

Would Mattycollector be cheaper than this guy?
    Heaps cheaper. Like... the-entire-price-of-the-toy-before-postage cheaper. If you get up at a stupid hour in the morning or have a subscription, you should only have to pay $29.95 shipped.

Thanks guys.

Mattycollector seems to be very friendly to overseas fans when it comes to shipping and pricing.

Also to buy a figure from them, do I need to join their club?

Thanks guys.

Mattycollector seems to be very friendly to overseas fans when it comes to shipping and pricing.

Also to buy a figure from them, do I need to join their club?
    No, although it would help to create an account beforehand - you'll be dealing with enough technical problems and Matty screens of death at 3:00 in the morning without having to try to enter credit card and address details as well as order the toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Matty is great with int shipping, cheap and fast!
    I agree with the cheap. About USD7 per fig but it takes FOREVER to get to me. usually a month cos it goes to either Germany or NZ first. Why? I don't know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    No, although it would help to create an account beforehand - you'll be dealing with enough technical problems and Matty screens of death at 3:00 in the morning without having to try to enter credit card and address details as well as order the toy.
    I have been looking at their website and I can't find anywhere to make an account, all I could do was sign up for the news letter.

I know that there is an account as it's mentioned in the FAQ but see no place create one. Do I need to do it through their Forum board?

I have been looking at their website and I can't find anywhere to make an account, all I could do was sign up for the news letter.

I know that there is an account as it's mentioned in the FAQ but see no place create one. Do I need to do it through their Forum board?
    Hmm... I can't remember since it's been nearly two years since I first bought something from Matty. It's possible that you have to make your first order before it will remember your details for next time. In which case, type quickly and accurately, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hmm... I can't remember since it's been nearly two years since I first bought something from Matty. It's possible that you have to make your first order before it will remember your details for next time. In which case, type quickly and accurately, and good luck!
    Yeah you do need to carry forth an order to join. The good news is that you do not need to complete it in order to sign up. I tried to do it with just a cheapo figure stand (in case it went wrong) and it took me through the process, half way through it gave me the chance to put in my details to join. When the credit card information appeared, I aborted but it kept my sign in details.

It has now retained my customer details so that I don't have to input them again when making the real order. I can see them in my profile when I log in.

Now when King Grayskull comes out on November 15, 2010, can I reserve a figure now or do I have to battle it out on the day? If the latter is the case, at what time on the release date do figures become available?