Thread: Wave 4 Power Battlers official images

Default Wave 4 Power Battlers official images

Official images of the fourth and final wave of the Movie Power Battlers have been put up on the American Target website, which are some of the last toys for the Movie toyline for 2014.
    It is also the first look at the High Octane Bumblebee toy, as it was not revealed at BotCon or SDCC, nor was it the only toy not to have official images released before with Junkheap and Vehicon after SDCC.

Junkheap and Vehicon are some of the few Decepticon toys to be released, and Junkheap was in the Movie (very briefly, without lines or a name).

Vehicon is like the Rollbar toys, in that it is a toy based on a vehicle that was in the movie, that was only an inert human vehicle, not a robot in disguise... that we know of.

If these come here, it might be a while, as we still haven't got the third wave here yet.

As with the last waves of many Transformers lines, especially Movie toylines, we were not sure that the final wave of Power Battlers (Junheap, Vehicon, High Octane Bumblebee) would end up being released... but after much delay, it looks like they have been found in Asia.
    A gallery of images of just Junkheap and Vehicon can be seen here.

Still not sure if they will show up at American sources like online stores, or even here... but if you are after these, perhaps keep an eye on ebayers from Asia.

(it is really rare for a final wave of any line to have all new moulds with no redecos... as the redecos are usually padding out the later waves in case the line doesn't last that long, which would waste all that investment in a new mould)

Was Vehicon in TF4? I remember Junkheap. Ironically the robot mode of Vehicon looks more like G1 Skids in the body than the Skids movie character did

Regardless, I need me some more Con's to balance out my bots so hopefully will see them both here at some point

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Was Vehicon in TF4? I remember Junkheap. Ironically the robot mode of Vehicon looks more like G1 Skids in the body than the Skids movie character did

Regardless, I need me some more Con's to balance out my bots so hopefully will see them both here at some point
    It's like the two Rollbar toys or Incinerator from the 2007 movie - they are just robot representations of vehicles seen in the Movie... probably because there are so few "character" robots to make toys from.
    (this Vehicon toy is using the vehicles that were used by Cemetery Wind)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's like the two Rollbar toys or Incinerator from the 2007 movie - they are just robot representations of vehicles seen in the Movie... probably because there are so few "character" robots to make toys from.
    (this Vehicon toy is using the vehicles that were used by Cemetery Wind)
    Ah, there have been some great figures like that - especially the S7 and NEST themed ones