Thread: Playskool Rescue Bots website & videos

Default Playskool Rescue Bots website & videos

Not as fancy as the main Transformers site at Hasbro.com, but the Playskool Rescue Bots site has product pics, wallpapers and commercials.

The two videos there so far are of the Optimus Garage Playset (and others) & and for the first 6 Deluxe toys showing how easy they are for the younger collectors.

It's just a pity that the more interesting toys (the Deluxe Class) have not been released in Australia.
    I asked Hasbro AUS if we are getting all the remaining toys and the Rescue Bots Cartoon here - "we do not have confirmed TV plans for the TV show in Australia at this stage".
    As for the 2 size classes we haven't yet seen in Australia:
    Transformers Rescue Bots Electronic Fire Station Prime will be available in Target and Myer (in stores late September)
    Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Heatwave the Firebot will be available at Target, Myer, Toys R Us and David Jones (in stores late September). Each sold separately.
    Looks like the Rescue Bots line didn't interest most of the store chains, as Kmart, BigW & Toyworlds didn't pick them up... and looks like Target and Myer are the only stores with the full range. (that may change later though if it proves successful)

For details on the known product range so far, check out our own Australian checklist.

Ive seen 5 playskool basics - human with a transforming tool/weapon so far in my local Target. Along with a Bumblebee garage playset and that Heatwave firetruck robot. they look cute and interesting but the price is a bit dear. If they were on sale id pick them up
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Having played with the Human figures at griffins, they are pretty meh though I would like to try the deluxes and adding the human figure transforming accessory.

You Tube video is fantastic.

wow, looking at those prices we get 200% mark up down here. I remember picking up one of those human basics and putting it back after scanning, coz it read $15.....geez
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Could well be why no stores have picked them up.

I was a little bit interested in these guys, but the prices are a right put off! Now way I would pay $59 they are asking for the non-transforming big noise making things.