Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: January '08 Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Hey I ordered a classic construction set of ebay here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...QQcmdZViewItem Also I was going to a armada sideways as well for $32 misb by takara but I thought I would saves some more money so I can get bugbite of ice-burn RIGHT!
    How did you order it if the ebay link still has it for sale? Do you mean that you ordered it from someone else and the link is just there for reference or something?

Also what the heck are you doing up online every day until 5am in the morning? Where are your parents?
    ________
    Public shop
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:29 PM.

Hey I ordered a classic construction set of ebay here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...QQcmdZViewItem Also I was going to a armada sideways as well for $32 misb by takara but I thought I would saves some more money so I can get bugbite of ice-burn RIGHT!
    I was wondering too, why are you up so early for a 13 (2008) year old kid?
    You should be getting your sleep. Anyway, bugbite won't be for sale to you unless you get your uncle to contact me first and the other 4 figures has someone wanting them too.

to be 13yrs old and posting at some 3am??? I much rather sleep!! I hope you are not doing anything naughty! :/

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    It's not as good as Jaydisc's AFA graded one but still.....
    Ha ha. Glad to have you on the new board Digger. We missed you.

benben2142 Guest

Hey don't worry fellows it's only 2:30 over here the latest I sleep is 3:00 and I'm 12 in may I'll 13 so get ready to buy me some presents also I'll pm you ice-burn.

Hey don't worry fellows it's only 2:30 over here the latest I sleep is 3:00 and I'm 12 in may I'll 13 so get ready to buy me some presents also I'll pm you ice-burn.
    2.30am ...that's late. what are you doing not in bed at that hour?
    benben...pm u back...

2.30 or 3am, 12 or 13... that isn't the point here (even if you're on school holidays)... those sort of hours is late in anyone's book (unless you're a shift worker, but still)

I guess I should not (and others) tell you how to live your life... but I would much rather put those time in hibernating than talk to freakshows or fruitcakes :P LOL and those "0500" ads are very boring!

Do you all forget the hours you kept during the summer holidays? I know I used to get up at noon and go to bed at 2 when I was on my summer holidays from school/uni!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Do you all forget the hours you kept during the summer holidays? I know I used to get up at noon and go to bed at 2 when I was on my summer holidays from school/uni!
    no... but I also remember curfews :P

Talking My stash for the month

2X Classics Voyager Optimus Prime from Ebay (Alphasourcetoys)
    Hasbro Commemmorative Astrotrain from Ebay
    Classic Voyager Deluxe Jetfire (Belated Xmas present)
    Classics Deluxe Rodimus & Classics Deluxe Bumblebee + Astrotrain Value Pack (from lhec of this forum)