Page 130 of 154 FirstFirst ... 110120125126127128129130131132133134135140150 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I bought so much of the current and passed year of Star Wars Lego. Tempted to just sell it all off now though. Any thoughts of the best place to do it as just a single giant sale?
    There are FB Lego groups circling you like vultures as we speak!

SW Lego should have quite a good resale as a bulk lot though. The FB groups could be a good one but perhaps an auction on eBay can get the best value. Seen quite a number of these SW auctions fetch a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    There are FB Lego groups circling you like vultures as we speak!

SW Lego should have quite a good resale as a bulk lot though. The FB groups could be a good one but perhaps an auction on eBay can get the best value. Seen quite a number of these SW auctions fetch a good price.
    Only issue is everything is opened and built. I have all the boxes, never used any stickers. They're all on the sheets still. I have about $4,000 I've purchased this year? I'm happy to lose some on it, due to being second hand. But I would love to be able to just offload it all

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    That looks really good. Love the rocks and really love the Cactuses (Cacti?)
    Thanks Mate!

I think this lego-obsession of mine has well & truly taken over... I'm currently accumulating parts for another 3 separate builds... Lol!

Picked up a Frodo keyring for my gf and a Bossk keyring for myself from the Lego Educational Centre at Docklands - she decided on a whim that we should visit Melbourne again last weekend.

Didn't think I would get this much fun out of Bossk, but every time I look at his ugly lizard face it makes me laugh a bit inside.

Emporium was not finished the last time we were there, so I was very impressed with the size of Myer's toy section.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    $10 from Kmart/BigW? I bought the big Volcano Heavy Lift Helicopter set today with 20% off. I'm a sucker for Lego Helis/planes
    i think i got it from k-mart but i don't remember the price! i've since grabbed the tracked drill rig vehicle and today got the explorer 4wd or something. helicopter will be next i think hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I bought so much of the current and passed year of Star Wars Lego. Tempted to just sell it all off now though. Any thoughts of the best place to do it as just a single giant sale?
    hmm you don't happen to have a list do you....? i might be tempted in some

Received 75050 B-Wing yesterday I usually don't mind leaving in spring loaded missiles, but they go off too easily on this build.

Has anyone picked up Series 16 Minifigures?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Has anyone picked up Series 16 Minifigures?
    Yup, quite fun. Love the little Lego baby

The Lego baby looks great!

I'm after the Penguin kid and the Wildlife Photographer for my gf. Picked out the Spooky Boy by mistake, but he looks great with the Spooky Girl.

Also from eBay, picked up Lego TR-8R and the accompanying First Order Stormtrooper from the Takodana set. They really need to release a battle pack with more plain First Order Stormtroopers!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    The Lego baby looks great!

I'm after the Penguin kid
    Penguin kid was one of the more difficult to feel the bags for. My method was to feel for the headpiece first then confirm by feeling for the short legs. There are only 2 minifigures in the series with short legs. The other is the kid devil and you can rule that out quickly because it's a bulky bag with wings, tail, headpiece, pumpkin and trident.