Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic review: More Than Meets The Eye season 2: #28 onwards

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    A couple of issues ago Megatron reminded Rung that they met at that bar. Rung had no memory of it and Megatron assumed it was because Rung was unconscious.

But we now know Rung didn't remember because it hadn't happened to him yet. It was always the time traveling Rung in that bar. So Megatron was talking about something from his past that he didn't know was from Rung's future.
    Mmmmm self fulfilling time travel.

Also explains why only two heavies jumped Chromedome a year later, future Whirl killed the third.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    Also, anyone recognize the bystander Whirl murdered? That's sure to have consequences.
    I don't recognise the robot, but looking at the scene again and I think that's possibly a cliffhanger. Who knows what Brainstorm's weapon actually does other than make a Choom sound. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I don't recognise the robot, but looking at the scene again and I think that's possibly a cliffhanger. Who knows what Brainstorm's weapon actually does other than make a Choom sound. Hmm.
    Green spark injector???
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

In regards to this issue I have a little theory about the act of empurata; after the mechanoid's hand/s or head (or both) are removed and replaced what happens to the originals?

Maybe, they're not destroyed. Ratchet made good use of Pharma's hands (okay, not the rite of empurata but you see where I'm going with this - hopefully.)

this series is absolutely brilliant. love it!

i'll probably go through it again to check, but what was megatrons connection to the battle over the spark hotspot involving roller? megatron and the crew decided that brainstorm was going back in time to kill orion pax, but then later decided he was actually following megatrons past. i don't remember a connection between that event and megatron. was there something else important happening at that specific time involving megatron somewhere else, and the crew just jumped to where orion pax was because of their first theory which turns out to be incorrect? do we get told something else happened?

Yes its explained, the Hotspot incident (which took place 1st Cycle 502 as established during the phone call ) is a date Megatron points out as important in #37 (it's the day he first killed somebody).

ah ok thanks

New comic tomorrowwwwwwwwwwww!

Well. That was intense. So many references back to the start of the series, and what IS Rung?